• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MWF View Post
    Fixed.
    Or just simply : FWD vs RWD vs AWD estates challenge

Comment

That would make more sense.

Chris Evans was talking to Buzz Aldrin this morning about the Felix Baumgartner jump happening later today and then he phoned May (because he has been to the edge of space) who confirmed he was "7000 feet up a mountain in Africa and Hammond is in the distance which is where I prefer him to be". Evans tried to get more out of him but May replied that as like phoning the SAS and asking them what they are up to.

There's probably a podcast of it somewhere but I can't be arsed to look.
      WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Originally posted by MWF View Post
        There's probably a podcast of it somewhere but I can't be arsed to look.
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/evans#playepisode1
        If you're seeking a point to your existence, join a monastery. James May

Comment

It appears they are back in the UK now, Jeremy tweeted this morning...

After an overnight flight back to London, I find myself wondering once again if babies should travel with the baggage... Last night's baby was screaming the scream of someone who is being attacked by vampire bats.
          My Automotive Photography : ngphotog.com

Comment

Youganda love this special.

Comment

This is no 850 T-5. This is an 850R!

It's not AWD though.

I can't wait for this episode. Although...I already know I'm going to hate seeing Hammond and Clarkson sabotaging the Volvo.
              "It's the difference between watching great sex and having good sex." - Labcoatguy on the difference between an automatic and a manual gearbox.

Comment

Originally posted by _HighVoltage_ View Post
                This is no 850 T-5. This is an 850R!

It's not AWD though.

I can't wait for this episode. Although...I already know I'm going to hate seeing Hammond and Clarkson sabotaging the Volvo.
                And everyone else here will love it.
                "Don't brake. Don't brake. Don't brake....MY LEG'S GOT A MIND OF ITS OWN AND IT'S BRAKING!"- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Ilpav View Post
                  And everyone else on topgear.com will love it.
                  FTFY

Comment

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...my-Savile-gag/
                    Shop Finalgear * Finalgear folding@home * Track your €uro bills

Comment

And it might be very long - a two-parter, even

Comment

I think I know what will be waiting for them should one of them cock up their car beyond easy repair:

Comment

Originally posted by Amie8 View Post
                          And it might be very long - a two-parter, even
                          As long as it is absolutely nothing like that abomination they filmed in India I'm sure it will be good and worth the wait.
                          WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Comment

Well, they've admitted India was crap and that Uganda is nothing like it, so let's hope..

Comment

As seen on reddit:

Comment

I'm willing to bet that's as genuine as a phishing e-mail from a Nigerian prince. If it is I will change my name to Keira Knightly and don a dress!*

*Actually maybe not. I have much bigger tits.

Comment

Looks 'Kosher' to me too.

Comment

Working...
                                  X