Top Gear and Crew Headed to Uganda?

That would make more sense.

Chris Evans was talking to Buzz Aldrin this morning about the Felix Baumgartner jump happening later today and then he phoned May (because he has been to the edge of space) who confirmed he was "7000 feet up a mountain in Africa and Hammond is in the distance which is where I prefer him to be". Evans tried to get more out of him but May replied that as like phoning the SAS and asking them what they are up to.

There's probably a podcast of it somewhere but I can't be arsed to look.

This is no 850 T-5. This is an 850R!

It's not AWD though.

I can't wait for this episode. Although...I already know I'm going to hate seeing Hammond and Clarkson sabotaging the Volvo.

This is no 850 T-5. This is an 850R!

It's not AWD though.

I can't wait for this episode. Although...I already know I'm going to hate seeing Hammond and Clarkson sabotaging the Volvo.

And everyone else here will love it. :p

And it might be very long - a two-parter, even

And it might be very long - a two-parter, even

As long as it is absolutely nothing like that abomination they filmed in India I'm sure it will be good and worth the wait.

Well, they've admitted India was crap and that Uganda is nothing like it, so let's hope..

I'm willing to bet that's as genuine as a phishing e-mail from a Nigerian prince. If it is I will change my name to Keira Knightly and don a dress!*

*Actually maybe not. I have much bigger tits.