"But mainly James May" :lol:

Another challenge!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:
James had the best car.... 31 sec to 60. :blink:
Bentley Blower? :blink:

Little person. :lol:

Best episode of the series. :cool:

EDIT: "Jeremys car is rubbish because it's a midget."

Last edited:
Definitely the best of the season, wish the classic car section had been an entire episode.

The challenge was entertaining. I loved it. Well done to Brian Johnston for his magnificent lap. And James May for being the best of the challenge. <3

Quite an enjoyable episode, BMW Z4 looked great, The body roll on the Citroen was epic and I like the Stig flu bit.

What do you think the symptoms of Stig flu are ?

Missed the first few minutes, but enjoyed the rest. I like the new Z4 (mostly), the star was brilliant and the race was a good laugh, although I'm sure if anyone was like James' co-driver in my car on a rally they would be walking. End of story.

Not going to be one I'll watch again in a hurry though, so only a 7 from me.

Solid episode!

BMW/Nissan bit looked good, rather have the Nissan since the BMW looks like a hairdressers/stewardess car. I really like that they brought back the splitscreen laps. (Very close one aswell!).

News was lovely. The song with the subs was just great! "it was the 1.8" "optional rear armrest" :D:D

Challenge was good aswell, the whole classic time trail rally concept is really good, I think they didn't make it as good as it could be but it was still nice. They are actually doing a bit to much challenges but I love the fact they didn't do the stupid point board.

Ps.

I actually thought James's car looked pretty cool! As did his co-driver (BOOBS ON TOPGEAR!!! :thumbsup:)

Got it a nine. Just one comment... The guys at the auction... That deserves an eleven. Serious. Look at it and discover the sheer depth of it.

That Maddison was quite a bitch...James seemed to be enjoying himself near the end of it though...

That Z4 is something else...I want it!! Great review, and the power lap was pretty good.

More Morris Marina fan club ripping, always good. The song was funny aswell:lol:

The SIARPC seg this week was good, Brian was a pretty funny, although to be honest, I couldn't really understand much of what he was saying :blink:. His lap was brilliant, I really thought he had done it there!

The auction bit was hilarious, Jezza's reaction when he had realised what he had done and James realising that he was stuck :lol:

Richard and his co-driver getting all stroppy was funny too, and Jezza failing miserably at being "slow and steady" at the end was brilliant!

Richard talking about his "Grandad's" car was good, that bit at the start when he found out was really cute. Then at the end, :lol:

While there were some great comic moments, I still felt there was something missing from the ep. Still loved it though! :)

8/10

That Citro?n had more body roll then a bloody Moris Marina ;o
Enjoyed the show, I really like the split screen lap times like they did with the Z4 and 370Z now :)

SIARPC was awesome, hadn't tought for a second he'd be that quick!

Auction made me laugh they were like little childeren in a toy store, rally was great fun, James with the lady in the Citro?n in Mallorca, bet he had the time of his life! :D Jeremy failing to resist the urge to go and overtake the Mustang :burnrubber:

And finally Richard believing once again his car was made by his grandfather, classic, but still funny ^^

Gave it an 9 out of 10, the season has been getting better, hope the last episode will be truely great!

8/10 good, solid episode. Enjoyable and loads of fun.
I had been looking forward to this episode since today's new episode also fell on my Birthday today, so a birthday and new top gear is always fun. Overall i enjoyed the episode but it did leave me with a feeling of wishing it had done a bit more. Just seemed like there was a lack of content in the episode as if there had been lots more.
The BMW Z4Car review, awesome stuff and the dinosaur stuff was a nice mix thrown in, especially with Jezza's impression of a Velociraptor. Really liked the BMW but the other car just didn't grab me in the same way.
The Classic Car challenge was great in concept and i think it would have worked better as a full episode special. It often seemed as if there were too many time jumps and edits. James May had me in stitches throughout and my god that Madison Welch, how on earth did that girl manage to think. Can't stand glamour models and all this did is re-enforce that opinion. Jeremy's car really grew on me and by the end i just loved the car. Seeing the lads at the auction house was pure comedy gold and seeing Jeremy makes James' bid was classic stuff. Loved Clarkson trying to set a steady lap and then ending up getting into a race with that Mustang, typical Jezza. when all else fails he falls back on the "Power!"
The SIARPC was great and you could just tell watching Brian Johnson going around that track that he was going very, very fast and was in for a good time.

Last edited:
Missed the first few minutes, but enjoyed the rest. I like the new Z4 (mostly), the star was brilliant and the race was a good laugh, although I'm sure if anyone was like James' co-driver in my car on a rally they would be walking. End of story.
Ditto.

I actually felt compelled to punch her...I know a lot of it was scripted or whatever, but oh my bejaysus, I would have pushed her out of the car while it was still moving!!!!:mad:

8/10 good, solid episode. Enjoyable and loads of fun.
I had been looking forward to this episode since today episode fell on my Birthday today, so a birthday and new top gear is always fun.

Happy birthday then :)

challenage co-drivers

challenage co-drivers

who was the co-driver for james may? she was fit ;)

Jezza at the Buttertubbs pass, in his Cossie.

[YOUTUBE]WLebmoXOukc[/YOUTUBE]

I don't like the split screen. They waste screen space at the sides and you can't really compare even if it was syncronised because the camera zooms differently and at different times. I like the 5G system better where you have a ghost image of the other car so you can really compare a lap.