Votes: 24 2.9%

Votes: 5 0.6%

Votes: 10 1.2%

Votes: 4 0.5%

Votes: 6 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
What a load of bollocks. Australia didn't get the Senna tribute.

Somewhere it was mentioned a couple of times that even later BBC UK reruns will not get the Senna tribute because there was not enough money to pay for it - only the initial broadcast and the first rerun had the tribute.

Rubens would be great, also, Piquet and Senna's nephew, Bruno. I'm way more fan than Hamilton is and I'm not on the doc.

Considering what Clarkson usually does to his guests, especially leftish politicians or others that have publicly voiced views different from his own, I fail to understand how he could sit there and not roast Tom Cruise on scientology. The Clarkson thing to do would have been to make several utterly blunderous statements of how it is all a bunch of BS. In no uncertain terms.

He does it to everybody else doesn't he?

Come to think of it, he didn't even roast him on liking motorcycles, instead making polite conversation about them and pretending to be interested.

You might call it hypocrisy.

And this is coming from someone who actually has a lot of respect for Cruise because of his acting.

Last edited:
Simple. Tom Cruise is one who has more money than he does, not to mention probably better access to lawyers and that sort of thing. It was one of those times where Jeremy couldn't do all that he'd usually do.

Actually, having just rewatched it, I sort of regret there not being more admiration and screen-time and information about the SS.
I mean, it's only the greatest car ever.
Frankly, I would've removed the news altogether, and elongated the film about the SS, talk about it more, milk its incredibleness as much as possible.
I'm such a Veyron fan and the SS is the ultimate iteration, it would've made me ecstatic if they'd made a longer film, with a slightly updated format compared to the original Veyron. I'm pretty sure James was aware he was rehashing the same script, I think he did it on purpose. But it came across as sort of awkward for hardcore fans who've watched the original run several times.
Acceleration runs, stats, a short factory visit ...

Oh well.

Just rewatched this for the second time (only), Senna tribute remains phenomenally good. One of the all-time best Top Gear segments