Votes: 55 14.4%

Votes: 24 6.3%

Votes: 9 2.3%

Votes: 5 1.3%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 2 0.5%

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
They did get him in an automatic but it blew up - the gearbox died on him.

Ah thanks, I clearly wasn't keeping track. :D

That's Ok - they cut it out of the interview, but it was shown in the filming.

Sorry, yes, true, but in the filming they also showed the car dying from gearbox failure which made it much more obvious.

A nice solid 8 from me - just re-watched it in HD 1080i (Via Virgin). There was only one single bit that was not to my taste and that was the Stig coming out of the car wash in the Ford underwater - no, silly, and its been done before.

Lovely, nice, interesting. Ferrari-:love: Very good challenge, SIARPC ok, news were hillarious.

Thank you Top Gear, for bringing me some fun and amazing television in this series. Stay with us for a long time...

Yay italia, boo end of series.

The sad TYR factory was heartbreaking. I work(ed) 2 minutes from there and know people who worked there, and others whose lives were affected/ruined by that Russion b****rd.

I was really hoping they were going to announce they bought one of the factories. This wasn't much of a season finale, last episode should have been.

Great EP, but I hate them for destroying a perfectly good AX GT, these cars are a) rare now b) very, very fun to drive. Challenge felt a bit half-arsed, like they couldnt decide what to do - cheap car cocking or serious point making film.

I love Jeff Goldblum - always great seeing him.
Considering his skills or lack of it his lap also was quite impressive.

I noticed you can see the profile of parts of the stigs face in this episode.

Last edited:
Not sure I liked this episode as much as the others from Season 15. Maybe everyone is a bit giddy from last week's.

I'll have another watch.

This is the ONE thing I absolutely HATE, HATE and HATE about Top Gear. I will NOT watch another Ferrari or Porsche review of JC. I am one of the biggest TG fans, I assure you, but I cant stand it. Every Porsche that Clarkson is testing is bad, awful, boring etc (except the CGT maybe) and EVERY Ferrari is good (well almost, but c'mon). It gets boring.....

Sorry for the rant, but I am german and a BIG Porsche fan.

Other than that, the episode was good!

You can't deny the fact, that 458 IS one of the best road cars ever made. And for your hatrence towards Clarkson he did put 911 Turbo number 2 on his list of 100 best cars of all time...

Another week, another solid episode. I hope we see more of the same next series.

The 458 review was one of the best and frankly anyone who thought the challenge segment was another excuse for stupid humor didn't get the point of the segment.

Gave it an 9. Bonus points for the great ending.

Hi guys

well ok. I have to give him that. But you have to view alll the reviews. And by the way, I love Clarkson. I just hate his opinion on Porsches. And you cant say I don't have a point. Look at the review on the Cayman or on his road test of the 997 Turbo

This is the ONE thing I absolutely HATE, HATE and HATE about Top Gear. I will NOT watch another Ferrari or Porsche review of JC. I am one of the biggest TG fans, I assure you, but I cant stand it. Every Porsche that Clarkson is testing is bad, awful, boring etc (except the CGT maybe) and EVERY Ferrari is good (well almost, but c'mon). It gets boring.....

Sorry for the rant, but I am german and a BIG Porsche fan.

Other than that, the episode was good!

Did you miss the fact he trashed numerous Ferraris in the segment?

Ferrari 458 review: Almost perfect but I still think they could get it better. 9/10
News: Short and funny but not much about cars. 8/10
SIARPC: Boring and not really funny. Goldblum isn't a car guy at all 5/10
British sportscar challenge: I think it wasn't funny at all. It doesn't work for me how they honnored british cars. Why honnoring something bad? They don't to that with american cars (That's good). 5/10

overall 7/10

The one line that had me laughing for 2 minutes straight was:

"Reliable. When they tested one of these, they ran it round a race track for 24 hours straight. For 22 of those hours it didn't break down."

LMAO!!!