[04x01] May 9th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
oh man cant wait for that carrera gt, wonder why it took so long considering that the magazine edition had it reviewed for quite some time.

I heard the new top gear (tv show) season is a lot better than the previous ones..

Re: May 9th, 2004

Re: May 9th, 2004

Viper007Bond said:
Okay, I'll have it out in a few hours (depending on how long it takes me to get some seeders helping me) along with the review.

Anyway, a quick comment: THEY DRIVE THE CARRERA GT IN AN UPCOMING EPISODE!!!! :D

AHHHHHHH!!!!! :)

Review of the episode is up.

Released! :)

No, VUK is the man. ;)

Oh, thanks for reminding me! *runs off to send the e-mail*

ahh u are right u 2 are the man...lol

Besides that, im amaze the style of camera work/music these ppl use...it puts to shame any car show in tv here..

can't wait to see the CGT...

and that race to Monte Carlo was nice.. although I'm sure they tricked it :roll:

They seem to have a bit of hate for Americans , but it seems to be just a joking relationship, not that I really mind either way. That episode was awsome , I love the DB9. Ferrari 360 and Aston DB9 are my two loves, forever <3.

I can't wait to see that GT3 RS - that thing is SEXY! I love the old school red bar! :D

^The Porsche 911 GT3 RS?

The torent link is not working for me. It opens up the abc but nothing starts to dl like it usually does. Can you tell me the link.

Thanks

Also, how do I get on the list for when a new episode comes out. :D

This was one of the best Top Gear episodes ever in my opinion. The race with the DB9 was awesome, the Exige was okay (hard to top that DB9 part) and overall a great episode. Can't wait for the SLR and CGT.