[04x01] May 9th, 2004

Cobreth said:
When should we expect this episode? Also, last week's Fifth Gear?

-Matt
It's been mentioned that last week's rip of Fifth Gear got corrupted and I'm working on getting a version of it. ;)

As for this week's set, it usually takes a few days for Vuk to encode them and send them to me. He's a busy guy and it takes a couple hours to encode correctly.

Wow, awesome episode! It must be one of the best TG's ever, what a way to start the season :)

And it looks like there's plenty more to come too!

Thank you so much, VUK & Viper007! You guys rock, thanks for all the trouble for making the episodes available! :)

Thanatos said:
whats the name of the strokes song played in this episode?

"Reptilia" off of their new album Room on Fire.

Check it out.

Yeah, I was about to ask about the song too...thanks.

Has anyone seen any high resolution images of a satin black Lotus Exige like the one driven in this episode?

That car was absolutely beautiful - I'd love to find some high resolution images of the car to slap on my dekstop.

Ya, I've already found those pictures.

The orange still looks decent, but the satin black that was on the car in the episode looked amazing. Thanks though. :)

Another song question, what is the name of the song at exactly 51:20. I don't think its the same as the Ace of Spades by motorheard. The ace of spades was also played in the section. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think those 2 are different songs.

zyran said:
Another song question, what is the name of the song at exactly 51:20. I don't think its the same as the Ace of Spades by motorheard. The ace of spades was also played in the section. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think those 2 are different songs.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Jeesh, people these days! Thats almost as bad as not being able to identify a Beatles song. :p

To be honest I know the song, just not the name of it.
I'm sick and tired of new music. It lacks substance, passion, and power. Rock songs don't have solos no more (gotta respect The Darkness for this).
I like the 'old' Metallica not the new St. Anger crap. Froogle.

zenon said:
zyran said:

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Jeesh, people these days! Thats almost as bad as not being able to identify a Beatles song. :p

i dont have a single beatles song in my music collection :p

sebaz said:
oh man cant wait for that carrera gt, wonder why it took so long considering that the magazine edition had it reviewed for quite some time.

I heard the new top gear (tv show) season is a lot better than the previous ones..

sorry to quote you mate...but I was wondering this one thing; I once saw a TG clip DL'dd from Kazaa, where J.Clarckson was taken around the Nurnburg-ring and the person driving was a girl who claimed she had the lap record (They drove the latest M5 (("Nurnburgring-taxi edt"))
My Q is; was the lap record set in an M5, and is the lap record she set unison for all cars, so she has the best record time for the whole ring??
Hard to believe...
thx
HasmAtraZZs

Hi!

No, the lap record for road legal cars is held by some tuned Porsche 996 Turbo (Gemballa or Techart) driven by racedrivers.
The fastest lap ever was driven in the 80's (I think) by some guy namend "Stefan Bellof", the record was set with a racing car though.

cya
Oli

Wonder what the record would be for these conditions:
schneering_448.jpg

Man that would be a blast with a snowmobile :mrgreen: .