• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Please stay on-topic. :)

Looks like it was just released by the Scene: Top_Gear.19x07.720p_HDTV_x264-FoV

Part 2 felt even more like watching three blokes out on a lark, but I enjoyed it more so I gave it an extra point compared to Part 1. Overall, I put Africa just above Bolivia on my Specials list.

1. Vietnam Special
  2. Polar Special
  3. Botswana Special
  4. Africa Special
  5. Bolivia Special
  6. Middle East Special
  7. US Special
  8. India Special

Part 2 felt even more like watching three blokes out on a lark, but I enjoyed it more so I gave it an extra point compared to Part 1. Overall, I put Africa just above Bolivia on my Specials list.

1. Vietnam Special
  2. Polar Special
  3. Botswana Special
  4. Africa Special
  5. Bolivia Special
  6. Middle East Special
  7. US Special
  8. India Special

US Special that low. Wow.

I think I'll mark it down slightly. Part 1 was a nine, this may be an 8, but it can't be worse than that.

Not sure I liked it with the body panal tomfolery. Confused about how a timber rear window could impair Hammond's forward vision that made him crash into a ditch.

The A-Team theme could be more famous in Top Gear than in the A-Team itself.

Didn't like it much, felt more forced, more 'accidents', not as fluid as the first episode. (Although my crap internet connection didn't help the fluid feeling...). Nice cinematography with the ferry though. Sadly that's one of the highlights for me...

Oh yeah, why did the Lake Victoria ferry dock on a sandy beach, Hammond disembarked, and then the ferry left and berthed at a proper landing stage? Why couldn't it have docked at the landing stage in the first place?

inb4scriptedforcomedy

Good stuff. I laughed out loud when the log smashed the rear window. Granted, I would never believe it wasn't scripted if I didn't see it happen :lol:

If they're going to do this much scripted comedy then they all really need some acting lessons...

/ducks

Sorry, bit boring.... could do alot better

Good stuff. I laughed out loud when the log smashed the rear window. Granted, I would never believe it wasn't scripted if I didn't see it happen :lol:
It was brilliant. Didn't think it would be that spectacular, but i haven't laughed that hard in ages. :lol:

I feel that i'm not going to watch this special again so it wasn't anything like vietnam or original africa special. It was ok but there was no "feel" in it. Too acted imo. It wasn't terrible either so i give 7 for the whole special

Yeah it wasn't as nice as part 1, but it had its moments. I will just give it a 9 for the whole Part 1 + Part 2.

My list of specials would be in this order:

1. Vietnam
2. Polar Special
3. Botswana
4. Bolivia
5. Africa
6. Middle East
7. America
8. India

Last edited:
Enjoyed it. Not brilliant, but I don't think any future specials will be.

The continuity was awful with the filming of Hammond's car, switching between the original wheels and the replacements he used when the suspension broke.

1. Vietnam
2. Botswana
3. Middle East
4. Bolivia
5. North Pole
6. Africa
7. America
8. India

Enjoyed it. Not brilliant, but I don't think any future specials will be.

The continuity was awful with the filming of Hammond's car, switching between the original wheels and the replacements he used when the suspension broke.

1. Vietnam
2. Botswana
3. Middle East
4. Bolivia
5. North Pole
6. Africa
7. America
8. India

Seriously? Middle East? On 3? By what measure? Too much script and overly modified cars without ANY sense or beauty in it?

Anyway, i would say, a 9. Overall. I Really do think it could've been a 10 if it just all had been in 75 Minutes.