Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
Yay roadtrip!!!! ?
Panda Alessi in the background.
I was wondering when they'd go to Spain.
As we know decibel apps are limited to100ish.
James shoes in the studio were different.
Best drag race ever.
No real TG comedy... they're learning.
I can't wait to read Ferrari Chat. :lmao:
"Bradley Cooper"?
?

Great episode.?

That was soooo lovely !
Just a lovely episode ...
It's actually worth 8.5 ... But closer to 8!

I loved it, really. Laughed MUCH more on this one too.

Wilman was behind the scoreboard :wub:

Loved it. So glad it stood up to the edit. And thank God they left the slash in the news or Suggsy might have exploded with grief.

out of the three episodes so far, this was the best one.
roadtrip was good
news funny
guest awesome
not a perfect episode, but a good 8/10

That was better. Much better. An entertaining road trip is what Top Gear does best and this was no exception. Hell, it was even informative on occasion. 9/10

Good episode. Felt like a genuine Top Gear road trip without the awful Top Gear jokes.
No matter how much I like both the 458 and R8, I'd still have the MP4. The road circuit segment was very enjoyable and looked like immense fun.

I gave it a 9/10 because it felt so good after the first two episodes.

so still no Golf VII (GTI) -.- though it got mentioned :p

but 9/10 over all

still amazed by the damage which was done to the McLar and the Ferra while the Audi looked just like new :p

Last edited:
Best one of the three, a major improvement from last week's. A lot of petrolhead content, a lot of high revs, great cars and laughed a lot during The News

I had high hopes for this one, and didn't dissapointed me 9/10

PS: i'm not sure the spaniards are gonna be happy to be shown as a ghost country :p

A really nice episode all round. It was interesting to highlight the state Spain is in as well. Never give the guests too much thought, but Benedict Cumberbatch came over as a really nice chap.

A 10. Because proper Top Gear and because 458.

Nein! Ze gate is closed! 9/10 would watch again. Epic camerawork. Also a real sense of speed on that circuit. The ghost town thing was a bit over the top, would have been nice to see some real Spain too.

Such great cars and they manage to make such a boring episode.

Awww c'mon, don't tell me you wanted to see them towing caravans on fire... No no, better: The 3 supercars being turned into amphibious airplanes in a "find a workshop and cue the music" scene... and then catch fire. :p

I don't remember when was the last time I felt this entertained watching TG. I'm relieved they can still do a car show, instead of a brain dead circus-like mock of themselves. 10/10

Last edited:
This was so much good, proper proper proper good. The 458 going into pieces was so painful from here in Italy, but everything was as it should always be. 10/10 because I can't ask for anything better. Peace