[07x05] December 11th, 2005

Look up 2 posts to see a link of where to find the songs played in TG episodes.

Hello everybody..

I know there is ONE person who saw what i'm about to say :
When hammond says "so the marcos is better than the viper" (not the actual line, but it's the idea) because the time is a l'll bit better than the viper, HE FORGOT to mention the viper's lap was under the rain, it was soaking wet.... and they even REMOVED the (W) from the Viper's time on the board...
how unfair is that ?! They play with their informations (even lap times ^^)
great...

Hello everybody..

I know there is ONE person who saw what i'm about to say :
When hammond says "so the marcos is better than the viper" (not the actual line, but it's the idea) because the time is a l'll bit better than the viper, HE FORGOT to mention the viper's lap was under the rain, it was soaking wet.... and they even REMOVED the (W) from the Viper's time on the board...
how unfair is that ?! They play with their informations (even lap times ^^)
great...

Yes a damn outrage, we should create a partition to get the episode edited. Actually, who gives a fuck?

Even if they put a Viper again around the track, would it really go below 1:24? Maybe the new one with 600bhp would.

Yeah, it IS an outrage :bangin:
It's just that I really love the Viper, but ok, it would've done a crap time, i'm ok with that... but it just shows that they are not honest, that's all.

Anyone ever noticed that the "Plane of Death" book Hammond "reads" (favorite scene in the episode:) ) is not actually a real book?

I Googled it and found nothing. Then I tried to figure out what the back cover says...

Front and spine: Plane of Death - William Troy

Back:
Plane of Death

It started as an ordinary journey. It became a flight into Hell. William Troy returns to explosive form with a tale of heroism, intrigue, and truffles. The kind of book you purchase by mistake whilst loafing around Gatwick Village. Plane of Death will have you literally (vomiting) with excitement.

"Utter rubbish" - The Daily Mail
"I really liked the cover" - The Spectator
"Gripping" - Amateur Pirate Magazine
"Riveting" - (K something ing...I have no idea) Monthly
"A (f/h something ing) turd of a book, do not quote me on the back cover" - Sue (Angl/And something)
"I laughed until my arm fell off" - The Daily Telegraph

Yeah probably NOBODY else cares lol, but I always love trying to figure out what news articles, books, etc. say in movies. For example, the news paper clipping at the end of Batman Begins was poorly written and rife with grammatical errors; obviously they never intended for it to be read (BluRay ftw). "Plane of Death," however, was plainly held right up to the camera, though video compression and blurring make it hard to decipher all of the text.