[13x03] July 5th, 2009

18:37 - 18:51 Tim Exile - Don't think we're one
17:11 - 17:45 Aphex Twin - Jynweythek

01:02 - 01:31 - Fran?ois-Eudes Chanfrault - Leatherman Dinner

This is a really dope ambient track off of the "Donkey Punch" score. You can listen to all of it here. Note @ 1:23 in the episode a pulsating beat from the same song overlaps the Sigur Ros song a bit. And the last song "Heroes" was used last season.

Last edited:
56:27 - 56:34 -Crystal Method Ft LMFAO - Sine Language

Man, thanks for this. Whenever I heard that I thought "I know this track!!" I had heard it recently but couldn't pinpoint it. I looked through all my trance and never found it. It just adds to my theory that their album Divided by Night doesn't sound like TCM much at all

Mercedes AMG SL 65 Black Review:

57:16 - 57:39 - The Cinematic Orchestra - All Things to all Men [unconfirmed mix]

Hm? It's the original song from the album "Every Day" - not an instrumental or anything. The song fades in with that beat for about 3 minutes and 25 seconds.

:p

05:38 - 05:55 - ? MP3 Sample

This one is Wired for Light by School of Seven Bells.

They used one from them last week too, I'm just waiting for them to use iamundernodisguise, it's my favorite song everrrrr.

Hm? It's the original song from the album "Every Day" - not an instrumental or anything. The song fades in with that beat for about 3 minutes and 25 seconds.
:p
Most of the beat contains reed instruments in the background, which are not heard in the episode. The part of the song that matches the closest to the episode contains the Roots Manuva rap vocals, which again are not in the episode.

Last edited:
47:48 - 47:56 does sound oddly like NIN - The Day The World Went Away

I had hoped i can contribute with the Trellis (ei Green Wing) songs.

52:20 till 52:59
It's a "skatelites" track, can't remember which one at the moment though...
Thanks for sparking my memory....

ADDED:
52:20 - 52:59 - Don Drummond - Don-de-Lion

More often than not it is listed under the name Don Drummond (a founding member of the Skatalites).

Last edited: