[04x05] June 6th, 2004

You're genious. :D
Strange to me that two different bands share the exact note in their songs.

semt-x,
51:41 - 51:57 is also My Bloody Valentine - I Only Said. And the short rock music in the middle is by the Vines. :)

51:35 - 51:41 - The Vines - TV Pro

ADDED TO LIST:
02:38 - 02:52 - Matmos - Cloth Mother/ Wire Mother
18:02 - 19:05 - Matt Monro - Close to You (They Long To Be)
36:41 - 37:12 - John Murphy - The Search for Jim
46:12 - 47:01 - Ronan Hardiman - Ancient Lands
53:34 - 54:10 - Blue States - Diamente

ssreverb said:
okay here is a rip of the track. Thanks to Seraphic for sending it.
I will host it for a few days.. so please get it while you can.
Pendine Sands song

Hopefully we will eventually be able to find an exact title and confirm that it is indeed The Future. (www.thefutureband.com)

Please please please! Can someone host this or email me it?:(

Thanks

I hope this doesn't violate any "bumping" rules but I just wanted to say thanks to ssreverb and seraphic for going the extra mile and posting the Pendine Sands-DVD track.

You guys both went to a lot of trouble and even though I wasn't the one on here requesting it, the fact that I could be watching a DVD then just come here and type in "Pendine Sands" and find the piece of music I was looking for is a testiment to you both. So... big thanks! You guys are brilliant. :) :cool:

PS... it is a brilliant track... but to find it's made by a corporate music provider? That is somehow so disappointing...

ssreverb! thank you soooo much, that song has been...as for many people..been stuck in my head and driving me absolutely crazy! I was never able to find it until today, thank you so much again!

Can anyone host the Pendine Sands track again please? I've been looking for this song for ages now and think this might be the one!!

Cheers!!

Thanks!

Sorry I didn't realise there was a rule against posting links, my mistake. I was just following the thread and others had done this.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I'll sign up an account and see if I can download it.

Out of interest, I though the track was by "Future Band"? However this site says it's:

Free-For-All (Interstella Roof-Raising Fan...) by Nick Nolan.

Is that right?

Thanks!

Sorry I didn't realise there was a rule against posting links, my mistake. I was just following the thread and others had done this.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I'll sign up an account and see if I can download it.

Out of interest, I though the track was by "Future Band"? However this site says it's:

Free-For-All (Interstella Roof-Raising Fan...) by Nick Nolan.

Is that right?

Yes, "Free-for-All" by Nick Nolan is the correct track. If "Future Band" is somehow associated with Nick Nolan, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Just a note:
The song above is not actually used in this episode. But it was used in the version of the Pendine Sands segment on the Revved Up dvd. 'The Future' band song replaced "Unrecorded" by M83 from this episode.

52:23 - 52:55 - M83 - Unrecorded
53:03 - 53:32 - M83 - Unrecorded

Ahaaaaaa than you for clearing that up. :) I was beginning to get very confused when I downloaded Unrecorded. Do you know what the name of the song is? You say it's by The Future?

Thx

I saw a re-run of this show today and believe that Pendine Sands Shootout 52:23 - 53:32 isn't "M83 - Unrecorded" as listed.

I've listened again, these are 2 different tracks (the one I can hear, and the M83 track). This track is at the beginning of the drag race, and is directly before 53:34 - 54:10 - "Blue States - Diamente", and after 51:57 - 52:22 - "Craig Armstrong - Sly II".

I've heard the M83 track listed (on both Youtube and LastFM) and it sounds different to what appears on the show at that time.

Oops.. sorry..

I didn't originally see page 3 of this thread, until after I'd posted on the board (it shows the last page of the thread, which I hadn't previously seen). Because the listing in posting 1 hadn't been updated it then lead me to post what's already been posted.

There's a haunting tune with what sound like flutes in either this ep or the previous one. i thought it was during hammonds cadilllac review or maybe the pendine sands section of the previous ep. Sorry i don't have the DVDs so i can't give times or anything.

Hi i'm new btw...:)

What is the music called in the lighning test that starts when the golf first appears in the pawer station