[06x04] June 19th, 2005

BIG update.

ADDED TO LIST:
The Frank Popp Ensemble - Hip Teens (Don't Wear Blue Jeans)
Emanuel, Taylor - Heartbeat
F.U.S.E. - NT
Christopher Gordon, Iva Davies - The Galapagos
Camel - Down on the Farm
John Murphy & David Hughes - The Game
The Tears - The Asylum
Henry Mancini - Breakfast at Tiffany?s
Blue States ? 10 Shades (Instrumental)
Hexstatic - Living
Ty - Music 2 Fly 2 (Instrumental)
Hexstatic - Telemetron
Jin - Learn Chinese (Instrumental)
Gavin Greenaway - Shadowplay
Johnny Pearson - Sports Car Special[/FONT]

Last edited:
:D I just ran out of words. Thank You all for making this freacking weasome place possible. I just love all the songs featured on top gear episodes and i was thinking i would never be able to listen them again, but with the help of all fans of all over the world this site is :censored: kicking ass as hell.

Thank you all again and Cheers with a Corona from Mexico!!!!!

:ph34r: <-------Stig's Fat American Cousin!!! hahaha

If you are talking about the YouTube versions posted by BBCWorldwide, most if not all of the music is replaced by production music. So no idea on the exact track. I do know that the cost of licensing the original music for online use would be astronomical.

The song at 4.29 on the Youtube clip is the same as the one on the version of this episode that was shown in Australia. I'd really love to know what this song is if anyone can help!!

Can anyone help me with the song that plays at 14:14 (after Jeremy says "wakey wakey" to the Stig)? On my copy of this episode (recorded from UK TV G2) the song is not Photek - Ren 2. It is a Pantera/Metallica type guitar riff with a bit of keyboards on the end. (I have downloaded the episode from this site's link as well, but that it a completely different song (not heavy at all)). Thanks.

Can anyone help me with the song that plays at 14:14 (after Jeremy says "wakey wakey" to the Stig)? On my copy of this episode (recorded from UK TV G2) the song is not Photek - Ren 2. It is a Pantera/Metallica type guitar riff with a bit of keyboards on the end. (I have downloaded the episode from this site's link as well, but that it a completely different song (not heavy at all)). Thanks.

That's exactly the song I'm after as well. It's heavy as! Anyone know what it is?

I'm still looking for the song that starts when Jeremy wakes up Stig, for ages I've been looking. The metal song, that comes in when he says 'You think thats gone in...?' Anyone know the title? It's not Photek apparently, check the video link bellow.

Here's the video, it starts at 4:26.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQb2wJVPTg[/youtube]

I'm still looking for the song that starts when Jeremy wakes up Stig, for ages I've been looking. The metal song, that comes in when he says 'You think thats gone in...?' Anyone know the title? It's not Photek apparently, check the video link bellow.

Based on the first post in this thread, I believe all songs have been identified, so your answer is there.

I'm still looking for the song that starts when Jeremy wakes up Stig, for ages I've been looking. The metal song, that comes in when he says 'You think thats gone in...?' Anyone know the title? It's not Photek apparently
I think the Photek song was replaced later by production music from ExtremeMusic.com

Hi there,

lol this is my first post here and i think this will help with the song some people have been referring to instead of the "Photek - Ren 2" song.

It's "Blue Saraceno - Blood Shot" ... I'm sure that's the song that people are looking for. I myself have been looking for that song for a long time. The song is also used in the cartoon series "Megas XLR". So i searched for that and i finally found it :p

I was just about to post this information, Fox, I found the name a few minutes ago. Looks like you beat me to it, one day earlier. I'm happy we found it, though :3

lol what a coincidence :D ... how did you find it if you don't mind me asking?

For all those who are looking for the song that is played while JC is driving the cts-v it is called ezee does it by beast and tazman, found it on extrememusic.com in the cockrock section.

DVD version

DVD version

I guess on the DVD versions the songs are slightly different. I was watching it on netflix and the song at 31:15 sounded really good, does anyone know what this is? (you can probably find the version elsewhere)
P.S, im american :D

I guess on the DVD versions the songs are slightly different. I was watching it on netflix and the song at 31:15 sounded really good, does anyone know what this is? (you can probably find the version elsewhere)
P.S, im american :D

I found it!! After 2 years of looking! :D

Barrie Gledden,Tim Reilly, and Richard Kimmings - Into The Light