X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww will miss Matt on the show

Comment

Originally posted by MWF View Post
      I could see Johnny Smith from Fifth Gear slotting in quite nicely as third chair. He was born the same year as Rory (1979) with Harris being 4 years older so it would be a team that, assuming it stayed together, would have a minimum of 5 years and probably nearer 10 to keep the show alive.

I honestly don't see the Beeb pulling the plug on the show. Sure viewing figures have dropped since the CHM days but that's mainly because they are carrying on with their silliness elsewhere and TG has reverted back towards being more of a car show than it had become in the final years of the Three Stooges' tenure.

Johnny already has a job. Although, I doubt that he would be tied to it like he would a normal TV job.

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

If offered Top Gear, I'm sure he'd leave at a drop of a hat.
        bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
        "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
        "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Working...
        X