Top Gear USA episode recommendations?

BaronGrivet

My (almost 5 years old) son is a big fan of Clarkson/Hammond/May Top Gear. One of his favourite activities for his daily hour of TV is to watch Top Gear while making the cars etc. out of Lego.

I was running out of good episodes we hadn't watched 10 times before and tried a couple of Top Gear USA episodes on Amazon Instant Video.

He's enjoyed what we've watched so far: America's Toughest Truck, Texas, Big Rigs - so I'm looking for episode recommendations.

The funny thing is he's already doing UK/USA mash-ups with his Lego. For example the BMW, Miata, and Maverick from the US "Texas" episode got converted into the campervans from the UK series 15/ episode 4 challenge.

His favourite episodes are when they all buy a vehicle, modify it, and travel cross country. He loses interest with most car reviews and has no interest in the news or "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" segments.

His favourite UK episodes are the Bolivia and Burma specials and his favourite US episode is "America's Toughest Trucks".

With this in mind what other US episodes should I look at getting on Amazon?

On that note is there any other shows he might enjoy? He enjoyed "Mud, Sweat and Gears" but the swearing isn't (wasn't?) beeped out on Amazon, which wasn't ideal.

Has he done the "cars I hate" challenge? Or the "rental cars cross the Southwestern desert" one (that one with the attempt to hang-glide a Mustang)?

He might like the "Golf/Huracan/Porsche go to the Nurburgring" one as well.

Has he done the "cars I hate" challenge? Or the "rental cars cross the Southwestern desert" one (that one with the attempt to hang-glide a Mustang)?

He might like the "Golf/Huracan/Porsche go to the Nurburgring" one as well.

Thank you for the recommendations, much appreciated.

So far we've only watched "Flying Coupe DeVille", "America's Toughest Truck", "Texas", "Death Valley", "Big Rigs", "Small Cars" & "Off Road Big Rigs"