Ex Top Gear USA Hosts To Return With A New Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex Top Gear USA Hosts To Return With A New Show

Former Top Gear USA presenters Rutledge Wood, Adam Ferrara and Tanner Foust are teaming up for a new show, with Wood teasing their big return on his Instagram profile.

When the last version of Top Gear USA was cancelled by the History Channel, Wood started indicating that the three presenters will eventually come back to our screens with a new show.

Now Wood has posted a photo on his Instagram showing the trio posing in front of an American flag and some kind of vehicle resting behind it.

The caption read “Had time of my life making TopGear on @HISTORY w/ @adamferrara & @TannerFoust Thank u fans! Can't wait to show u what we've been working on! #MoreFunToCome #ThreeMuskateers”, confirming that we are about to see them in a new show.

There isn’t much more information on what kind of show they are working on but an inside source told Jalopnik that they are “developing a new project that takes them all over America featuring more ridiculous automotive adventures”.

The same source said that the production company behind the new show is Anonymous Content which has given us some good-quality shows like True Detective and Mr. Robot.

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/03/ex-...turn-with.html

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
    2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
    2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
    1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
    1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

The same source said that the production company behind the new show is Anonymous Content which has given us some good-quality shows like the first season of True Detective and Mr. Robot.
    FTFT
    There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

As someone who saw every episode during the first few years but later dropped off (too much good tv to watch!!), why was this cancelled again?
      ||||||||||||||| Ride, Eat, Sleep, Repeat.
      My 1988 Lancia Delta HF Turbo
      My 1991 Volvo 960 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by avanti View Post
        As someone who saw every episode during the first few years but later dropped off (too much good tv to watch!!), why was this cancelled again?
        history channel realised it didn't fit in their line up at all?

Comment

Swamp People, Counting Cars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Alaska Off Road Warriors, Ancient Aliens, Ice Road Truckers, Vikings etc etc, no real history, just silly "reality" drama, can't see how Top Gear wouldn't fit in there...
          My 1991 Volvo 960 Turbo

Comment

If that new show is on a streaming service I'll watch it for sure. I just wonder if BBC America will use Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon?

Originally posted by avanti View Post
            Swamp People, Counting Cars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Alaska Off Road Warriors, Ancient Aliens, Ice Road Truckers, Vikings etc etc, no real history, just silly "reality" drama, can't see how Top Gear wouldn't fit in there...
            The only show of the ones you list that is worth a crap is Vikings. Vikings isn't a reality show and is actually quite brilliant.
            Me:
            2016 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7 8AT (aka Vladof) -- 3/15/2017-present
            2014 Dodge Charger SE 3.6 8AT (aka Dirk) -- 6/30/2014-03/15/2017

Wife:
            2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 2.4L 4x2 9AT (aka Boop) -- 5/5/2015-present
            2012 Ford Fusion SE 2.5L FWD 6AT (aka Boco) -- ?/?/2012-5/5/2015 (<--Miss this car)

Originally posted by Mitchi
            Damn Panamera you fine as hell send nudes

Comment

Yeah Vikings is great! So is SIX!
              My 1991 Volvo 960 Turbo

Comment

It's filming in Vegas today.

Comment

Interesting, whatever it is I hope it's good!

I thought their version of TG got a lot better over the years.

Comment

Will this also premier on Amazon Prime?
                    1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                    2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
                    1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                    2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

Originally posted by narf
                    Did I mention it burps and farts like a Roman orgy?
                    Originally posted by Redliner
                    Wankel is better because BRAP
                    Originally posted by prizrak
                    The difference between a manually shifted auto and a proper manual is about the same as masturbation and sex.

Comment

Any updates here?
                      Me:
                      2016 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7 8AT (aka Vladof) -- 3/15/2017-present
                      2014 Dodge Charger SE 3.6 8AT (aka Dirk) -- 6/30/2014-03/15/2017

Wife:
                      2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 2.4L 4x2 9AT (aka Boop) -- 5/5/2015-present
                      2012 Ford Fusion SE 2.5L FWD 6AT (aka Boco) -- ?/?/2012-5/5/2015 (<--Miss this car)

Originally posted by Mitchi
                      Damn Panamera you fine as hell send nudes

Comment

Working...
                      X