Top Gear Russia

While I know for a fact that the Russian car market is growing and is predicted to be the biggest in Europe very soon, I'm pretty sure this is fake...

everyone else already explained it :p

About the screens. They are no doubt look bad, but it's internal video with casting the presenters, and it's not for everyone's eyes. TG Australia used UK logo too for some early period on SBS site if I'm not mistaken.

I have a theory that this vignetting imitates the inside hole of cog from TG logo )

I've managed to secure this pic of the track...

russian_highway_thumb.jpg

Oh dear, this is getting out of hand. Soon every country will have it's own TG, all with TV has-beens. I hope they don't forget about the UK show. :roll:

Oh, it's fake. Good. :p

If this has any grain of truth, they should've tried to get Podorojanskiy to host. I remember he had some show a while a go, and he was pretty good.

Please, NO Russian Top Gear. British great, American, Australian have potential, Russian - FAIL in every possible way as all of the Russian Television.

If this has any grain of truth, they should've tried to get Podorojanskiy to host. I remember he had some show a while a go, and he was pretty good.

And he drives a Carrera 4 on a daily basis IIRC. It's funny you mention him, cause he's the editor in chief for the russian Autoreview paper/mag, and as far as I remember Petrovsky used to write some colums for it, but not any more. Which suggests that he could be involved in some sort of a project.

Anyway, I disapprove. And Aston Martin gets a +rep for hitting the nail on the head ;D

Please, NO Russian Top Gear. British great, American, Australian have potential, Russian - FAIL in every possible way as all of the Russian Television.

What do you know about Russian television? Im guessing absolutely nothing :rolleyes:

I really doubt that this will be official TG. That is, I doubt that it is related to Clarkson and co. However, I'm pretty sure that it will be pretty funny and cool to watch.
Also, please stop posting pictures of icy roads and old Fiats. I like these more (all taken in Moscow by an enthusiast spotter):

0410_04.jpg

070707_11.jpg

1006_02.jpg

CGT_34.jpg

080228_12.jpg

Received a letter from Top Gear RUSSIA spokeswoman. They asked to remove news from our site, we decided to do that. So official announce is a matter of time now *winks*

yeah... well... Moscow is officially more expensive to live in than London, gaining the infamous title of most expensive place to live in... in the world. Not a shocker that there's rich people with expensive cars.

In Russia, old Fiats drive on icy roads!

Well the Bentley just looks like an Ikea kitchen strainer. Although I'm not one for huuuge spoilers. Nnngh.

There's exotics in all countries... even New Zealand.

Problem is, most people would probably think of something like this when they hear of Russian motoring:

[YOUTUBE]ll9Z1whe6vg[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and the Niva. But I pretty much love it.

Ladaniva.jpg

Last edited: