Looking for downloads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for downloads

Hi, i'm looking for downloads of TGR episodes and english-subs, but subtitles links are expired, and i don't know how to download the episodes. Someone can help me?

EDIT: Maybe in a russian site i had found the videos, so you can give me only subtitles, if it's possible ;D

Thanks,
    Andrea D
    Last edited by Andrea D; December 28th, 2010, 12:06 PM.

The Final Gear subtitling group stopped their project after episode 8 of the first series. Another person subtitled episode 9 and someone posted episode 13 (with no subtitles).

Comment

Yes i know, but i'm looking for subtitles from ep.1 to ep.8. Can someone put the subtitles in a torrent or in megaupload?
      i'm looking for these now

Anyway thank you for the response .

Comment

Is there a good source for downloading the episodes at all? I'm interested in the original unaltered Russian episodes. I was browsing up on mytopgear.ru, but most of the download links seem to be broken. torrents.ru doesn't even resolve for me.

Comment

I found a working link here: http://mytopgear.ru/news/top-gear-ru...version-01x15/. It seams that torrents.ru doesn't work anymore but the uploadbox.com link worked just fine, its downloading right now.

Although the Russian version of Top Gear has its problems it has the feel of the original which the Australian and American versions do not.

Comment

Thanks, Viper. Even if I can't understand them, it's nice to have a complete set.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea D View Post
              Yes i know, but i'm looking for subtitles from ep.1 to ep.8. Can someone put the subtitles in a torrent or in megaupload?
              i'm looking for these now

Anyway thank you for the response .
              Did you find the subtitles? If not, you can DL them from my site: http://www.qwizx.com/shh/tgrsubs.zip

I don't know if they will work or not...good luck!

Comment

Anyone else know where to get these? Can you buy them?
                "Itís an ingenious solution to a problem that should never had existed in the first place." - James May

Comment

It's a shame FinalGear doesn't have a page for this as well!

Comment

Bringing this back from the dead.. Anyone know where i can get a hold of the episodes that have been subtitled?

Comment

Bringing this back from the dead, could anyone point a direction where I can find safe downloads of the show? No subtitles needed, I need to practice russian!

Comment

Is a private torrent good for you?

Comment

That would work.

Comment

I need to send you a private message. Turn it On or enable "From all members" and send me one when you're ok.

Comment

I can't even find the area for Private messages, is there a post count I need to hit in order to get access to it?

Comment

http://forums.finalgear.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

But anyway, here's your torrent file(please don't share it):
                                I'm ON from ~11am GMT+2 until ~2am GMT+2.
                                Hope it works.
                                Last edited by polonyk; September 18th, 2014, 8:41 PM.

Comment

Thank you, your a life saver!

Comment

Working...
                                  X