Don't throw away your newspapers!

Likewise... problem is this could mean that we're going to have to send out a copy of the weekend papers... (Sunday editions! :p )
Didn't go today to get anything either as our local paper comes out on Friday so there'll be a new copy in the shops tomorrow - hopefully.

Adu-jr hasn't arrived yet, i'll keep you guys updated, promise!
Tell the missus to hurry up if you want the Nottingham Evening Post... I'm leaving the country for two weeks on the 11th.

Is it possible to scare her into labour in any way? Photoshop a picture of Janet Reno, Rosie O'Donnell or That Awful Woman Who Knocked Off A Beatle behind the wheel of a Pontiac Aztek, and I reckon that'll do the trick. Breathe, squeeze, plop, snip, waaaaaaaa, newspapers on the way.

yep.

Stuttgarter Zeitung & Waiblinger Kreiszeitung here

Chinese Newspapers from me! :)

Due to the overwhelming amount of reactions i've decided to get a po box afterall. The only problem is that the postal workers are on strike today, so i can't open it until tomorrow. Again, thanks so much everyone for all your efforts.

It was a public holiday here yesterday, so no newspaper from me unfortunately.

Adu, I was going to get the Times, but my local newsagent was all sold out...!
Then I thought I'd get the Financial Times - as I'm sure no one else has got that. But they were all sold out of that too...!!
So I got the Guardian instead... hope that's okay. It's not my usual choice of reading material (then, neither is the FT) but I hope it'll do - it's 06/05/2008. Send me a PM with the address you'd like it sent to if you'd like the copy (i.e. if no one has beaten me to it!). Would you like the whole paper, or will a few select pages do?

I then went to go buy the milk and bread I really need, but the newsagent had sold out of both those two as well - all varieties!!!

Yes, my newsagent really is that rubbish! :shock:

I have a May 5th edition of the Star headed your way when I get your address. I'll probably send off the whole paper. There's not much included on Mondays. Otherwise, I'd just throw the rest of it out.

I got a copy of yesterdays most boring paper :p alot of healthcare workers are on strike so that's the front page... come to think of it, atleast now they something to write about.

I also have a free paper from sunday and today, you want them too? (bad planning on your side to have her born on a monday :p)