Random Thoughts....

It's so cheap I practically stole it: http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/...trip/jet_black_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

I love my mesh jacket but it's pretty damn cold if there temperature is anything below like 70 so I needed something else. The mesh will be used for day rides when it's hot and the new one will be for cooler days and when I'm going to be out at night when the temperature drops. The good thing is the new jacket has much better protection for my back.

Thanks again to Blind_Io for passing along the link in another thread! :thumbsup:

Damn I might have to buy that 30 bucks is just too freaking cheap. I can always get separate hard shell armor to put in the jacket later. What size did you get?

Ah crap they only have smalls left that wouldn't even fit half of me.

Last edited:
currently stuffing around with IOS, any other cisco guys around these parts?

After 4 years and strict contemplation on the idea, it's hard to ascertain words to describe how dissatisfied and disgusted I am with the education I received from that school.

Yeah I haven't heard good things from most people I know who went there.

Alrighty... heading out to Cincinnati in the morning to work with the FinalGear Lemonz Crew.

I should be back online Sunday night or so. 8 hours there, 8 hours back driving...

I fucking hate you, Sara Bareilles.

Got that damn song stuck in my head all day today, and I finally forced myself to download it in the hopes of somehow getting it out of there. Nope, hasn't helped yet. :wall:

At least she's cute!

Alrighty... heading out to Cincinnati in the morning to work with the FinalGear Lemonz Crew.

I should be back online Sunday night or so. 8 hours there, 8 hours back driving...
Have fun and don't get stabbed. :lol:

FFS! I'm certain that that disk management tool that you get with windows is the slowest thing ever. An hour to format a 250GB partition...

^ That's why you can tick the box for a quick format. ;)

But still, it shouldn't take quite that long for 250GB.

i just went for a drive for the sake of driving to clear my head.

result? head not cleared, 1/8th of a tank of petrol gone, more behind on stuff to do.

anyone else have more sucessful drives when it's not a to b?

My girlfriend and I used to go out for a cruise all the time, just for the sake of driving around.

But then we got married, the price of gas went up, we formed "schedules", etc........and now we only drive when it's from point A to B.

Oh, the 90's......it certainly was a simpler time way back then :)

Last edited:
Have fun and don't get stabbed. :lol:

You know, the most successful mayor in the history of Cincinnati was...

Jerry Springer. Yes, that Jerry Springer.

My girlfriend and I used to go out for a cruise all the time, just for the sake of driving around.

But then we got married, the price of gas went up, we formed "schedules", etc........and now we only drive when it's from point A to B.

Oh, the 90's......it certainly was a simpler time way back then :)

Yeah we did that too. Remember when gas was 89 cents a gallon and there was no such thing as myspace?

Damn kids.

crap we sound old. :wheelchair:

i just went for a drive for the sake of driving to clear my head.

result? head not cleared, 1/8th of a tank of petrol gone, more behind on stuff to do.

anyone else have more sucessful drives when it's not a to b?

Better do some jogging, it won't cost you anything, its good for your health and will clear your head too.

Canada Post lost my package in the mail ... motherfuckers!!!!
Damn it, the fact that you have to depend on Canada Post to deliver the goods that you buy online kind of makes you want to avoid e-commerce of any kind.

Aww, fail:

http://img293.imageshack.**/img293/1092/fgshareskl7.jpg

Look at the trading price graph.