Lens Flair

its real easy to do, just hold the zoom ring and twist the camera around it as you press the shutter. i thought it was quite appropriate given the subject of turbomachinery

Last edited:
10 points for the one who can guess what specific car I am in.
http://img262.imageshack.**/img262/480/lokkydesigns161vw6.jpg

That excludes those who I've already mentioned this to :)

more specific how? Got anything to do with the banner? lol

Maybe :) The particular RS4 I am sitting in is pretty special. If you look through the windshield, that might give you a clue, or the dashboard ;)

well its at a track... Im assuming hockenheim or the 'ring
getting a ride from a pro driver?

Yes, at Hockenheimring. Think about it, whats so special about an RS4 at Hockenheimring? or any german track at that? ;)

fiesta1.jpg

Seems to work fine, just a quick test, identified some problems but are easy fixes :)

i so need to finish my rig that goes under the car!

alok: about the audi, ill i gathered was that he was driving that amazing car rather slowly, grabbing for his water bottle, and that you liked it a bit cooler than he did.

alok: about the audi, ill i gathered was that he was driving that amazing car rather slowly, grabbing for his water bottle, and that you liked it a bit cooler than he did.

He was offering me a bottle of water, because he knew we infield photographers didnt get anything inside the track :) And I took that picture right after the pit lane. When he went full pelt, I could barely keep my nearly 1.4kilo cam steady. I just held on for dear life ;) Especially since the Tuner GP cars were in our trail, he really grew a lead food.

You can stop now, I'm insanely jealous of your antics...

(Nice work btw)

Thanks man, I tried explaining my secret to Ice, namely to just make sensible smalltalk, somehow its embarassing for most, or most are shy to just walk up to a race driver and talk to him.

Fact of the matter is, these are the kinda people at whom people look like "Damn he's a race driver" and people just admire them, take pics of them, but no one makes jokes at them, or makes personal comments at them like a friend. If I find someone interesting, I just converse with them as if they were a good friend of mine. And it worked every single time.

Hehe, I'll go check the bank soon. Clogged with classes