East Meets West

GusinCA

Well, not "East" really, but East of here anyhow...

Mustang-Mini.jpg

that's more like "Europe meets USA" but I get your point

It's backwards. (see the GT emblem ahead of the front tire)

Yeah, I reversed it to put the Mini on the left. Wanted it to seem like he was "talking" first. Good catch. Should have just Photoshopped out my GT emblem. Or maybe I wanted it to say TG for a reason? :)
The Mini is a RHD model, very cool, very original and not often seen here in the States. Even though I poke fun at it, I have respect...
What's also striking is the size of the wheels, my Mustang has 18 inch wheels, which isn't huge by today's standards anyway...

Last edited:
What does this have to do with Top Gear?

Thread moved.

Two distinct definitions of cool.

Red Mustang Convertible is the ultimate girls car. It just needs to be a base model V6 with an automatic. Cool Mini though. There is a kid around here, must go to Notre Dame or something. He has a Left-hand Drive old style mini, and I always see it packed with four people being driven like like they just robbed a bank.

Red Mustang Convertible is the ultimate girls car. It just needs to be a base model V6 with an automatic. Cool Mini though. There is a kid around here, must go to Notre Dame or something. He has a Left-hand Drive old style mini, and I always see it packed with four people being driven like like they just robbed a bank.

I think you mean a Mazda Miata is the ultimate girls car.

tiny mini wheels FTW!

I think they're 9" or something.

It's backwards. (see the GT emblem ahead of the front tire)

It looked like "TD" backwards to me, then I was off wondering who on earth would make (and buy!) a diesel Mustang...

With gas prices going the way they are, maybe the next Mustang will be a diesel...

And yes, it does have some feminine lines, especially since I ordered it without the rear wing and such nonsense, but that V8 and those dual exhausts make up for it somewhat...
The best bit was the cost: $38k including all taxes and DMV fees for a fully optioned car... On the other hand, the Mini probably has more bang for the buck than any car, ever.

I doubt that would happen, unless GM is willing to sell their new Duramax to them.