The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

poster36439049.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I'll soon be doing the same thing.

I don't get pissed at people taking up two spaces unless I see them park like that. You don't know how the other cars were parked when they arrived, so they may actually have parked as best they could at the time.

Really? I've got another 2 years of school, and then university. Are you just not bothering? :blink:

Well... high school will be over for me in a year, and then it's on to university and then... it will really be over. Time for the life of a grown-up.

High-school years are considered "the best years" of one's life around here.

Well... high school will be over for me in a year, and then it's on to university and then... it will really be over. Time for the life of a grown-up.

Here too, and I'll also graduate from high school next year.
I don't want it :(

Lucky you. Some people say that they never want to grow up. And I agree with them, but I feel I just want to get younger. I think I have missed the opportunity of life, and the rest of it won't get any better. :(

^ Speaking of high school, I just came back from a dance/party and it was the best thing I have done for the past two years!

Eh, that's not THAT bad... I've seen worse at the local supermarket. Lady in a Lexus managed to take up 4, yeah FOUR, spots. She was smack in the middle. I saw her get back in the car and drive off.
Worse then that, is when I park way the hell at the back of a parking lot so I can just drive right out. And some dummy parks right in front of me when there are space all around. So now I have to reverse and then pull around. I didn't park five miles from everyone else because I wanted people to park next to me.

After having experienced college life I think it's safe to say I couldn't go back to high school without going insane. 7 hour days, same classes day in and day out, 5 days a week, 9 months a year. Then there's all the pointless busywork they have you do all day and then make you do several hours of homework because you were too occupied keeping busy. I cringe at the thought.

It's been four years since I graduated high school. Man I feel old! :wheelchair:

It's been four years since I graduated high school. Man I feel old! :wheelchair:

<ahem>10 years<ahem>

The being said, i don't long back to those years, and neither do i to uni/ college. I'm very happy living he working life, doing stuff i love, having great colleagues and most important of all, earning my own money instead of living off money from grants or my parents.

ShitBrix5070037.jpg

Yeah I would never vandalize someones car because of their park, but I do have a special pad of nice paper and a pen that I keep in my glove box and when I see a terrible or inconsiderate park, such as that one, I write them a little note and leave it on their windscreen telling them that next time they should think of others and not be greedy and take up two parks. I try to be as polite as possible as I think if you are just rude they are less likely to pay attention to it.

I know taking up two spaces is being a cock, but some people I know do it to prevent people from opening their doors onto the car and damaging to paint.