German police stops illegal rallye - 63 cars confiscated

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
The German police stopped the illegal "Russh" rallye dead in its tracks. 63 cars were confiscated and stored in a warehouse in Munich. Here are some pics:

0,1020,1189775,00.jpg

0,1020,1189885,00.jpg

Since members of previous ralleys of such kind, like "Gumball" for example, have proven to be irresponsible and ruthless on the roads, a German court forbit the rallye.

When the participants (mostly millionaires and some third grade celebrities) wanted to start nevertheless, the police stepped in and locked the cars away.

The organizers of the rallye tried to sue against it but the action was not even accepted by the court. So they decided to organize a demonstration:

0,1020,1189781,00.jpg

It seems like the police action didn't come unexpected, since they had time to prepare the props for that (and I do not only mean the coffin and the banner) :lol:

Some of the participants organized themselves replacement cars and started anyway, but the majority was carried away in a bus to D?sseldorf, where the final party was scheduled and will still take place tonight.

The confiscated cars will be given back tomorrow. Some didn't want to wait that long, though. One of the participants said: "I will buy a Ferrari in D?sseldorf then for the drive home".

wow that blows. but hey sometimes you gota be nice to have nice things done to you.

I'm starting to get sick of these "rallys". Why should we care about a bunch of rich fucks who parade across countries to show off?

Last edited:
That XF looks interesting.

As for the stickers on that M6 Cabrio...classy

Fail. Serves them right for being showoffs. Some nice cars there though.

As for the stickers on that M6 Cabrio...classy

Not a cabrio, carbon roof. ;)

Last edited:
These days, you can't even drive your Fiat 500 to the grocery store without getting it confiscated for taking part on an illegal race. Seriously, wtf is it doing there?

Reactions: TC
hey the cops only try to avoid last years gumball incident, and they have a point, only thing i'll do is not crush all the cars but auction them for charity

I personally would rather see the cars driven by a bunch of douche bags than be stored and only looked at a few times by some other douche bags.

Check out the first picture, in the bottom left corner you can see an "authority" taking pictures on his phone. :lol:

And by the way, nice "warehouse"! :blink:

And by the way, nice "warehouse"! :blink:

Only the Germans. If this was in England, they would all be in a field somewhere. :lol:

I love it how they parked the cars as if they were in a dealership :lol:

Organisers and participants are dickheads. We have rallies in Oz and they're on cuircuits, closed road sections, carparks, dragsrtips etc with transport stages at the speed limit. Its safe and even more fun than killing locals.

How the fuck did they become millionaires if they can't even organise a rally?

Is that a white 350z with an aston grill in the first picture on the left?

Is that a white 350z with an aston grill in the first picture on the left?
Holy shit, you're right. Shame on me for glancing at it and actually thinking it was a real Aston Martin. :puke:

And here I thought these people were supposed to be rich or something!

I said it before about another rally and i'll say it again here... How can they make a group of people driving on public roads illegal? Driving in convoy isn't a crime. Even if the authorities are 90% sure that someone will violate a traffic law, they should just make sure they're there to bust the individual when he does violate that law.

Whether they're arseholes or not is irrelevant. Justice is justice. Bust people that commit crimes and confiscate their cars. Confiscating the car of someone that hasn't so much as commited a speeding offence isn't justice. There's a Fiat 500 in there, what crime was he going to commit?

Reactions: TC
Calm down people, all of them are wannabe celebrities without taste and plastic women, and it was some kind of champagne-party-race-drive-event.... ew. They basically drive like idiots on the Autobahn and we all know what happened during the last Gumball.

0,1020,1189785,00.jpg

Thats one of the guys taking part. Need I say more?

Oh and the cars arent really confiscated, they'll just keep them until when the event is over on Sunday, which is the only way to prevent them from doing it anyway.

One of the participants said: "I will buy a Ferrari in D?sseldorf then for the drive home".

hahaha mad, id love to the be that rich.

its like that guy from the 2003 gumball who had the koenigsegg and then bought a whole new VW golf just to get the 50p radiator cap off it.