Countries you have visited

Not too many.

worldmap

I've only been out of the country a couple times and that was to Vancouver. Never had a passport.

States (which count as Euro countries based on size): Oregon (dur), Washington, Idaho, Wyoming & I think Montana (Yellowstone), Nevada (I think, not sure), Utah (fucking Mormons), and then a bunch of states on the East coast for my middle school Wash. DC trip (NY, DC, Virginia, etc.).

^ One country. You honestly have been no-where else in the world? ... (Living in Europe means you get to go to many different countries very easily :p)

You've answered your own question there. We're not exactly right next door to any countries, you guys have a 1 hour flight and you're in Paris! Bit different down here...

Pfft train, i can be there by car in one day. :p A mere 1300 kms. Well, 1400 km, 2 days, and a party if i decide to pick up Alok along the way. ;)

Places I've been: Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Tanzania, Kenya, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Spain, France and UK.
Places I'm going soon: UK (again), India (again), Israel, Jordan

Ambermorn said she has a life. I asked her to share it with us, but haven't gotten a reply from her yet. :)

oh hai! yeah of course i'll share it with you guys! but unfortunately i'm a terrible homebody and have only visited 7 countries :(

worldmap

Before I post mines, does being in airport transit count?

I don't think so, you have visited a country, if you haven't been outside its airport.

Oh also I've been to england with my parents, but I was 2 so I don't think that counts either, or does it?

i counted my transit in the uae because i shopped so much in the airport that they ran out of some cosmetics :lol:

worldmap

Soon to be added to the list: Syria and Jordan :cool:

PS: It's a shame that countries such as Russia and the US are not split into their several provinces/States.

^ Yeah. Its like, have you really been to the WHOLE of Russia? Long trip...

I didn't include countries I just stopped over at on the way to India:

worldmap

There's a facebook app that's just like this isnt there? Maybe we should include places we'd like to visit in green or something. That would be cool.

Places I'd like to visit in no order really: UK, Germany, Italy, Greece, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Sri Lanka, East Pakistan, maybe Pakistan, Nepal, Japan, Phillipines, Australia, South Island of NZ, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and a few more I can't really think of atm

Last edited:
worldmap

countrymap

14 countries so far, all of them European

Last edited:
http://img91.imageshack.**/img91/469/worldmapop3.gif

8% :(

worldmap

Seems kinda shameful ... But as I can quite clearly generalise Australians tend to not travel too much because they can't even explore the whole of their own country. It's so big and there isn't many ways to cross much of it. For me, I've only visited Queensland (gold coast) and that's the extent of seeing Australia (I have however been practically everywhere in Victoria)

worldmap

If i count the fact i did a bus tour of half of the old Europe as a kid then my list is as follows, i suppose...... visited 24 countries (10%):

Europe:
France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, Denmark, Italy, Malta

Asia:
Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, China (Dalian, Xiamen, Shanghai, Shenzhen), Macau, Thailand

USA:
Florida (Of course must see Mickey, NASA & Daytona), Chicago, Guam

Wish List:
Oz, NZ

Last edited:
worldmap

I went to hong Kong & kowloon, but they don't appear any more so I put China (Also, Looks Better)

I've landed at a few more too, but I can't remember which...

So. 9%

Last edited: