Random Thoughts....

So nobody mentioned sunscreen yet? Ever heard of it?

If you know you're susceptible to sunburn, and you're going out to enjoy a day of barbecuing under the sun, you should know well enough to put some on before you go.

Also, even if you forget, there are products you can use after the fact. I'm brown so I don't tan very easily at all, but when I was a kid I went to Dubai on vacation and I got burned all over my back after spending day after day by the pool in 40 degree weather. I remember my mom bought this immensely effective after sunburn creme. It doesn't do anything to speed up the healing process, but I think it helps your skin peel and it also feels like your whole body has been wrapped in ice, which goes a long way in relieving the after effects of sunburn.

But I don't know why you'd want a 20-something year old Slovenian guy wrapped around you. :blink:

Last edited:
^ Sunscreen...kinda forgot it that day but I've always tended not to burn in the sun so I took it for granted that might've been the case again. It wasn't to be and I've learned my lesson. As for the treatment after the burn, nothing really works. I think Aloe Vera even made it worse. There was a spray bottle of stuff I tried which provided temporary relief, but only very temporary, then it was back to being on fire again.

Awe shit I drank tonight, I should not of, but of well, I love you guys and I did not do more then 6 shots, a beer and 2/3 a bottle of wine, this took so long to make correct I love you guys, lets just be friends. wow this thing is so brightly white.

I have had a slightly less fun night. Once my friends left at 12, I started cleaning, and haven't really stopped.

^ I hope for 8,000 moola the couch at least had Scotchgard!

But seriously, how could a couch cost so much? Was it an original piece by Eames? I've seen some expensive furniture, but that's like ~$15,000...

People paying the price of a car for a sofa deserve no better. What's the point of it if you have to be afraid to sit in it?

Dunno why it's so expensive, but it's got electrically reclining seats in it and some other expensive stuff. And there's shops out there that just make their furniture 2x as expensive because of some ridiculous thing called "exclusivity"

for a chair I don't really see the point because it'll wear out etc.

My parents have a few pieces that they've commissioned from their own designs and they're small car prices, but they're all pieces like bed settings etc. They also had a grand father clock made from reclaimed endagered wood (it was lifted from some floor somewhere) and german movement.

So nobody mentioned sunscreen yet? Ever heard of it?

If you know you're susceptible to sunburn, and you're going out to enjoy a day of barbecuing under the sun, you should know well enough to put some on before you go.

Well it was supposed to be cloudy with rain showers but instead a giant whole in the clouds opened up directly above where we were, not kidding, and it was bright sun the whole time. I blame the weather people on tv/online.

Also I had suspected we might get some time indoors or in shade, but we ended up in the middle of a large field with limited room under a tarp where all the smoking and drunk people were. I didn't want to inhale cigarette smoke all day, which it seemed like everyone over 12 was smoking, and I didn't want to hear how I should drink rum or crappy ass domestic beer.

Awe shit I drank tonight, I should not of, but of well, I love you guys and I did not do more then 6 shots, a beer and 2/3 a bottle of wine, this took so long to make correct I love you guys, lets just be friends. wow this thing is so brightly white.

So, you must be one of those apologetic drunks. :p

urgh mums home on wednesday morning, better clean the house up really

Thankfully recycling went out the other day so the house isn't full of beer and coke cans :D

Last night my daughter decided to vomit all over my brother in law's brand new 8000 eur couch.... :?

The joys of parenthood FTW! When I was really really young, I used to pull the hair of anyone that held me. And they had to force me to let go, it drove my parents crazy.

^ Maybe you're just a little slow, hmm? :p

Damn, I'm on fire these days. Someone wrap me in some ice.