Random Thoughts....

My ex-girlfriend started a thread on another forum asking for date advice.

Talk about rubbing it in. :(

Get an anonymous user name and point her to this forum, so we can fuck with her self-esteem too. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking evil. An eye for an eye, bitch!! :evil:

But no, seriously, do it. :cool:

Get an anonymous user name and point her to this forum, so we can fuck with her self-esteem too. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking evil. An eye for an eye, bitch!! :evil:

But no, seriously, do it. :cool:

woah woah woah we're not /b/

also: Chip Herr won at limerock today (Speed World Challenge) and he used my mazda hat during the hat dance because the Tindol Motorsports guy forgot his... in return i now own a slightly used mazda hat soaked in non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider and an empty bottle of afore mentioned beverage as given to me by Mr. Herr post awards...

I fucking love Mazda and how fucking great they treat their racing fans

Just finished the singleplayer campaign of CoD4.

Obviously I read all the reviews about how painfully short the game is, but I didn't think it would be this short. I normally wouldn't care, but I found it much more appealing, both in terms of visuals and gameplay, than Crysis. It's a shame I'm not a big fan of multiplayer games.

Just finished the singleplayer campaign of CoD4.

Obviously I read all the reviews about how painfully short the game is, but I didn't think it would be this short. I normally wouldn't care, but I found it much more appealing, both in terms of visuals and gameplay, than Crysis. It's a shame I'm not a big fan of multiplayer games.

Just beat it last week too, and it seemed way shorter than the previous CoDs.

Thank god for Arcade Mode, though; it's surprisingly more fun and engrossing. It's harder, too.

Yeah, the dole. You wont starve on it, but it's hardly luxury living. Still, some people manage to cope. Get knocked up and deliver a baby, then you'll qualify for the baby bonus grant and it's easy living from then on. They say the highest number of plasma TV screens in Adelaide are found in the low income northern suburbs, and for good reason...

eish... and it doesn't bother you guys that your tax money is being used to..... feed lazy ppl?

eish... and it doesn't bother you guys that your tax money is being used to..... feed lazy ppl?

Umm, it's called a welfare system. Many countries have some kind of social safety net in place. ;)

America spends its tax money on wars and stuff like that. What's the difference? Tax money being wasted in both scenarios. I'm gonna move to Monaco.

Will they take me, though?

Well I dont mind too much. There are people who use the Centerlink payouts while they're between jobs and thats fine, coz when they get another job they'll start contributing back to the community. As for those who just live off the payouts without raising a finger, thats fine too. I know that with whatever job I get in the future, my standard of living will be an awful lot better than theirs. They can keep their council built home in Davoren Park, XD Falcon dinosaur, and lazy way of life and best of all, they'll never better themselves. You only get out of life what you put in.

You only get out of life what you put in.

You eat to much nutri-grain.

But, I agree with you. I get my government 'youth allowance' payments whilst working part time and doing full time study. It sure as hell doesn't cover the 10k a year of Uni fees but it helps.

Does anyone know the name of this painting and the artist?

I've got an idea it's called the "Ponte Rotto" but I can't remember who it's by and if that is it's exact name.

Umm, it's called a welfare system. Many countries have some kind of social safety net in place. ;)

America spends its tax money on wars and stuff like that. What's the difference? Tax money being wasted in both scenarios. I'm gonna move to Monaco.

Will they take me, though?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sweeping generalizations.
You know, despite that bridge that fell in Minnesota
and an education system that's more like a babysitting network,
the majority of tax money in America goes to infrastructure and education.

In other news,
I called my girlfriend German today.
In that condescending Top Gear sort of way.
Needless to say, she's German.

^ Meh, doesn't change the principle. Billions of dollars spent annually on a (needless) war could be going towards making your own society even better, so you don't even get those few instances like the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina or the bridge collapse last summer.

You eat to much nutri-grain.

But, I agree with you. I get my government 'youth allowance' payments whilst working part time and doing full time study. It sure as hell doesn't cover the 10k a year of Uni fees but it helps.

Youth Allowance is help when I haven't worked much but more often than not I work over my amount and get $0.

HECS FTL, that's gonna take a while to pay abck once I start working. $907 for a winter semester subject. Balls.

HECS FTL, that's gonna take a while to pay abck once I start working. $907 for a winter semester subject. Balls.

Ouch. Is that only tuition fees or also to help you pay your bills? But hey, i made it to 67K eur i have to pay back to the government. Never gonna happen, i have 15 years in which to pay it back, everything remaining after those 15 years is dropped, and because i can't afford to miss some 800-something euros a month, i pay back a lot less. I'll prolly end up repaying about half of what i owe. That's spending 10 years in uni/ college and not having a diploma (diploma would mean that my debt would be "only" some 15K) does for you in .nl.

Ouch. Is that only tuition fees or also to help you pay your bills? But hey, i made it to 67K eur i have to pay back to the government. Never gonna happen, i have 15 years in which to pay it back, everything remaining after those 15 years is dropped, and because i can't afford to miss some 800-something euros a month, i pay back a lot less. I'll prolly end up repaying about half of what i owe. That's spending 10 years in uni/ college and not having a diploma (diploma would mean that my debt would be "only" some 15K) does for you in .nl.

That's tuition fees only. Generally a standard semester with four subjects is around $2800 and my degree consists of 6 semesters. Ouch.

You start paying it back as a % of your tax once you start earning over $27,500 p.a.

It sucks but it's really not that bad, my parents paid outright for me securing the extra discount you get paying up front so I owe them the money instead.

:wheelchair: Back in the day. ... 1978 - 80, got free tuition and a Student Grant - was not much but it paid for the Halls of Residence and I had some beer (oops - Book) money left over. Very different here now.

Sweeeet!

I think I just found a set of 15" Bluebird TRX wheels with tyres (two decent, two a bit down but still legal) that some guy wants to get rid of for nothing! Now I just need to save up, then I can afford petrol to go pick them up! :lol:

Forums classifieds ftw!

DSCF1973.jpg

Look like this (but cleaner!). I am le happy now.

I was walking home from school this afternoon when I saw a camel in the grass near our house. I was quite surprised at first as it doesn't happen too often to see a camel in a middle-sized Hungarian town, but then I discovered there was a circus nearby.

I hope they don't let out the lions though.