IMG_1488-2.jpg

IMG_1491-2.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

let me entertain you...
IMG_1482-3.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

and one non-interior shot
IMG_1437.jpg

I like 'em. My only criticism is the Quattro picture. There's just a bit to much of nothing at the top and the bottom. I would have framed it horizontally rather than vertically. Also, you probably need to clean up the dust too :p

What sort of Audi is it?

Thank you. Here you got the "only Quattro" photo ;)
To be honest - I don't like it. It's too much "old fashioned" for that car with only the wood and the "Quattro". I prefered the one showing the three "main" materials in the car: grey leather, the dark wood and the aluminium.

And.. yes I cleaned it but there was still dust flying around and unfortunately it sometimes setteled down where I didn't want it to... you clean the car, take maybe three photos... then you got a good photo - and the dust is back :mrgreen:

IMG_1486-2.jpg

is that a 'S' audi?

i saw a S8 with those wheels the other day.

They look fantastic.

...Yet I see Alok gives her no grief about picture #1, but lets ME know if somthing is crooked!

Sigh. ;)

B&O Advanced Sound System FTW, nice pics too.

...Yet I see Alok gives her no grief about picture #1, but lets ME know if somthing is crooked!

Sigh. ;)

I wish it had been a bit more alligned, but for a first try, I think she did very well. Wish her computer didnt go kaputt will all her previous pics.

A Canon girl at last, now our boards are sort of balanced in terms of female photography :)

Merete, post more pics of your fish-i :p

If it's straigt and perfect - it's boring. Tried that - and then decided to focus on the "Engine start" and one of the sides of the button. :rolleyes:

Wow, these are truly great. :) I like how clean they are and the colours are great. Toned down, cool, but still very much noticable wherever they're used. Exactly the feeling of an Audi interior. I think you captured the feel of it very nicely.

But tell me, please, which audi has a starter button? :unsure:

Thank you Ice :)
As I said above it's an A8. It has had a start button for ages - but during the last face lift it turned from black plastics to that sweet silver one :D

Ah, I see. :) My dad's measly A6 still has the old fashioned turn-key mechanism. ;)

True. Although for my taste Audi's are too technological and detached. The key is still turnable, but it works the same way, you don't actually manually engage the selonoid, you just hit a switch which in turn activates the starter. Same with the steering. The electronic power steering is just so wooly and well, weird... In regards to driving feel, I much prefer my 11 year old Mitsu to the Audi. I might even say it's a bit more comfortable. ;) But it is trumped with everything else. Accelerations, top speed, wind noise at high speeds, body roll, 6 speed gearbox, interior quality, sound system, overall build quality...

You are right. I totally agree.
They are so perfect that they completly lost a thing wich I would like to call "character".
I like them because they are so technological and perfect - but I could never fall in love with one of them.

You are right. I totally agree.
They are so perfect that they completly lost a thing wich I would like to call "character".
I like them because they are so technological and perfect - but I could never fall in love with one of them.

[inside joke] *cough* Lotus *cough* Silver Mecedes Kombi *cough* [/inside joke]

[inside joke] *cough* Lotus *cough* Silver Mecedes Kombi *cough* [/inside joke]

Thank god there are more cars to choose from than only Audi, Lotus and my overall favorite the Silver Mercedes Kombi :lol:
Though I like the Lotus - they are cute :rolleyes: