Best Police Car

http://img516.imageshack.**/img516/1056/nyemondeoptrhg3.jpg

The Danish Police are starting to phase out the old Mondeo with new ones.

belgian cops are catching up with the rest of the world
Lamborghini%20Gallardo%20Federale%20Politie.jpg

Porsche%20911%20Turbo%20Federale%20Politie.jpg

I haven't actually seen one of those driving around, ever.
They usually have the standard VW Van or otherwise an Opel Astra/Zafira.
Some Brussels cops even have a smart fortwo!

We don't get anything as remotely cool as the Dodge Charger.
I'd even do a crime so I can get arrested just so I could ride in that hunk of coolness.

In the United Kingdom, Hertfordshire Polcie have an unmarked BMW M3 patrolling the motorways.

It has the windows tinted so you cant see thier uniforms and blue strobes behind the front grill and a magnetic blue light they put on when they pull someone over.

The only real clue to its a police car is there is a bit where the tint in the rear glass has been removed for a matrix sign that can light up with things like "Police Stop", etc.

The best cars, that estonian police have, are BMW 330 xi , 272hp /200 kw, top speed- 250 km/h, 0-100 km/h -6,2 s

bmw_politsei.jpg

They still use some older Subaru Impreza's WRX '02, 227 hp/167kw, top speed- 222 km/h, 0-100km/h - 5.7 s
4864409214807485c.jpg

Where I live, police has BMW X5's, so I definitely live in a better neighborhood than you do :p

An X5 still is a piece opf crap compared to the awesomeness that is the Dodge Charger.

I mean, look at it. LOOK!

Dodge_Charger_Police.jpg

:woot: :drool:

Also, the bestest police car ever is this :

1974%20Dodge%20Monaco%20Bluesmobile_02.jpg

I have always liked Crown Vic cop cars, they are cheap, rugged and economical.

That said you can't beat...

police.jpg

I mean, look at it. LOOK!

Dodge_Charger_Police.jpg

:woot: :drool:

I hear ya, those things are scary-ass mofos. The MIT campus police have a V6 one, which is all you need in an urban environment, but still, menacing as fuck.

The best the UK use are probably the subaru imprezas. They use them as interceptors on motorways. Volvo T5s and Land Rovers are also used. But if you ever see this below, good luck.

2drb2j6.jpg

2mpdk4p.jpg

Yes I am aware that this was for publicity, and that show (MPH07) was great

The Hyundai looks so pathetic the wrangler is quite cool however.

All the Aussie stuff is awesome too.

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!