Random Thoughts....

Put anything of value in the boot of glove box (Boot is better). Now little kids problem, interesting one that, you need to think about it carefully. Belting them is not an answer I am afraid, no matter how much you want to.

It won't fit in the glove box and i don't have a trunk :)

Keep it in the foot area of the seat and always use one of those laptop bags that look very generic, i use one like that and have never had an issue with leaving the laptop in the car.

Go back to mars... ;)

I thought I'd post a little note here for all UK residents. At 8:10 Channel 4 is showing the first live advert in Britain ever (America had them at the start). I think the only details you need to worry about, are that its from Honda, and it involves skydivers. And the fact that even if they don't get to the tagline, Channel 4 WILL cut them off. Should be interesting.

EDIT: http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2897/

Last edited:
I thought I'd post a little note here for all UK residents. At 8:10 Channel 4 is showing the first live advert in Britain ever (America had them at the start). I think the only details you need to worry about, are that its from Honda, and it involves skydivers. And the fact that even if they don't get to the tagline, Channel 4 WILL cut them off. Should be interesting.

I'll record it for a laugh.

I don't have a problem dealing with other people's kids. At the hospital there were some that were making a mess of the waiting area and being noisy. Families are waiting anxiously to hear if their loved ones survived neural or spinal surgery and these brats are treating it like Playland.

I turned to one behind me, put on my "Don't Fuck With Me" face and said, "Stop it. Right. Now." The kid sat down and shut up, shortly after that the parents took them out of the room. I have even had kids run past me and grab my leg to swing around and make the corner while they chase each other. The second time the little shitstain tried it I sidestepped and he slammed head-first into a table, fell down and started bawling. The mom gave me a dirty look, like it was my fault I didn't want her sticky little yuppie-larva grabbing at my clothes.

Then I took her place in line when she went to get the kid.

I can't remember where I read it, but my favorite other-people's-stupid-kids story is the one at the mall where the kid bites the guy in the leg, so he grabs his leg like it hurts really bad. This distracts the kid who runs back to his mom, so the guy takes the opportunity to cut himself with his pocketknife just to draw a little blood. The guy and his friend start freaking out, pretending that the guy had AIDS and the kid just got a mouthful of infected blood. Scares the everliving shit out of the mother, but I'll bet she never let that kid bite anyone again. :lol:

Damn they nailed that! Go Honda. A couple of minutes of spelling out letters from 40000ft. Nice going.

I loved the 'Hello Mum!' guy.

I turned to one behind me, put on my "Don't Fuck With Me" face and said, "Stop it. Right. Now." The kid sat down and shut up, shortly after that the parents took them out of the room. I have even had kids run past me and grab my leg to swing around and make the corner while they chase each other. The second time the little shitstain tried it I sidestepped and he slammed head-first into a table, fell down and started bawling. The mom gave me a dirty look, like it was my fault I didn't want her sticky little yuppie-larva grabbing at my clothes.

Then I took her place in line when she went to get the kid.
:lol:
Once I went past a little kid who was kicking a dog, so I kicked him. When the kid looked at me, scared, I asked him: "Don't you think the dog also dislikes being kicked?".

My permit for my new gun came through, now I just have to get it and get the gun :D

*Falls over unconscious as the very soul I have clawed back is removed for the second time by Viper. The evil bastard!*2000 Posts!

Wahey! Welcome to the doubly stolen souls club.