Rolls-Royce

Hannah Gregory

Car(s)
Ferrari Mondial
Considering how outrageous the Phantom is, I'm surprised you don't see any of the wild two tone colours you used to get on the Silver Shadow, like white/blue or red/black or gold/black, etc.

If you're rich enough, I'm sure Rolls won't say no if you custom order yours.

There's an older RR of some type (I was driving past it, couldn't tell what model) two tone green on both sides and beige stripe down the middle on a trailer downtown here. Not the most attractive color combination.

If you're rich enough, I'm sure Rolls won't say no if you custom order yours.

Absolutely. Most car companies will realise you're spending a retard amount of money on a car, and they won't mind taking custom orders when it comes to the paint.

I think the retro chocolate brown currently offered on the Mini Clubman would look good, it was a popular choice on the Shadow.

Yeah, I'd so drive a brown Rolls Royce.

I think the retro chocolate brown currently offered on the Mini Clubman would look good, it was a popular choice on the Shadow.

Yeah, I'd so drive a brown Rolls Royce.

I really love how certain Silver Clouds and Silver Shadows look, they can look good in any color. Including a chocolatey brown:

http://img89.imageshack.**/img89/8178/rollsroyce63silvercloudae1.jpg

Rolls-Royce website, in the hi-band section there's a sort of basic configurator (bespoke palette available for the exterior)

Quote from the website:
The Phantom palette offers 17 standard and five contrast colour combinations which may be specified for customers for use in different applications. Should a customer require an even higher level of personalisation, they may also have a Bespoke paint created. There are up to 44,000 hues available, which can be utilised through standard, contrast, non-standard and coachline applications to create a truly unique vehicle.

Yea, I noticed that, if you go to the build your own section you can view it in some really odd colours, some look pretty cool.

Maybe this is two-tone?

DSC00376.jpg

Or the real treat...
DSC00331.jpg

DSC00330.jpg