24hours of LeMons / Finalgear.com Official Money-Raising Thread

Serj

Car(s)
06 Ford Crown Vic
Some of you know.

We have been accepted in the race! (July 26/27th)

Still working out pricing and stuff, but we are gonna have to be flexible on that.

Also, we have one/two open slot(s) on our driver team--- HOWEVER, we have strict requirements on who will be accepted.
1) We don't give a shit about professional racing- if you have done it, fine. If not, don't care.
2) You need to be an active member of this community.
3) You can pony up the cash for your fees, equipment, AND pitch in towards the costs of racing the car. Currently, the race fees are $250 to enter and $50 if you don't have a 2008 racing license. Suit+gear is about $410 from our suppliers. And the car costs are undetermined, as they are still going on.

We will be selecting people ON JUNE 4th

As far as ads and stuff on the cars;
$15 name on car; 2x5 spot,
$25 customized logo up to 4x7
$35 6x10 (bias them rectangular for "logos")
$50 gets a logo/print you designed on a mini-flag that clamps to the top of the car(Like those silly football ones)

Last edited:
THE FLAG IDEA NEVER CAUGHT ON, AS IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE, SO IT HAS BEEN ABANDONED IN FAVOR OF MORE TRADITIONAL SPONSORSHIP MEANS.

That being Said, I will paste here some more info and a Donation link shared out by our local evil admin encarnate, Quiky!

We have one/two open slot(s) on our driver team--- HOWEVER, we have strict requirements on who will be accepted.
1) We don't give a shit about professional racing- if you have done it, fine. If not, don't care.
3) You can pony up the cash for your fees, equipment, AND pitch in towards the costs of racing the car. Currently, the race fees are $250 to enter and $50 if you don't have a 2008 racing license. Suit+gear is about $410 from our suppliers. And the car costs are undetermined, as they are still going on.

We will be selecting people ON JUNE 4th.

$35 6x10 (biased rectangular for "logos")
$50 gets a logo/print you designed on a mini-flag that clamps to the top of the car(Like those silly football ones)

And if you send more, let us know what sort of logo/size/placement you want and we will let you know if it is ok.

After you donate, please send QUIKY a private message asap along with the logo details you want. Any questions? post here or PM QUIKY.

Last edited:
Nice idea, but.. I'd like to send some money, and in exchange personaly send something graphic what you guys can stick on the car. I think you did that last year.

and good luck :)

I can't afford this, I may send a bit of money (not much :() too.

How much is "my other car is a prius" or a germany flag? :p

Nice idea, but.. I'd like to send some money, and in exchange personaly send something graphic what you guys can stick on the car. I think you did that last year.

and good luck :)
^ What he said

Now that we have a WHITE car, we may create several large vynils with printed logos for each panel on the car(depending on demand). Our last car didn't work out very well since it was BLACK and I had to use those damn avery labels(really long story involving fire, printer cartridges exploding&dumping their contents all over the desk).

Prices will be determined shortly.

Which LeMons is this, Michigan? I wish it was a bit closer to home so I could come support Team FinalGear. :(
Nahwell, theres always my clunker and Texas LeMons.

UPDATE

To answer some of your questions, Yes, we are still having a "get your name on the car" sponsorship/contributor deal. My idea is to actually use the space where the windows are going to formerly be. I think since we're trying to do up the car proper to vie for a "People's choice" that we're going to try locating contributor information on panels higher up on the car to resist involuntarily having said contributors removed (TechZ). We also are working something extra special for premiere contributions. :)

I'll try to send something, dont bother putting my name on it, i just want a giant "www.finalgear.com" down the side :D

Could everyone follow my sig to pay tribute to the driver who died driving the 242 turbo? I'd like to do something to show some respect and admiration for a guy who died doing something I can only dream about.

We have been accepted in the race!

Still working out pricing and stuff, but we are gonna have to be flexible on that.

Also, we have one/two open slot(s) on our driver team--- HOWEVER, we have strict requirements on who will be accepted.

We will be selecting people in 4 DAYS.

$35 6x10 (bias them rectangular for "logos")
p3371813dt.jpg

And if you send more, let us know what sort of logo/size/placement you want and we will let you know if it is ok.

After you donate, please send ME a private message asap along with the logo details you want. Any questions? post here or PM me.

Last edited:
damnit. MOAR. this needs to be posted in the other areas.

Sweet, I'll be there with team Squeeze My Lemon in our old-ass Civic with E30 M3 race paint.

...and probably sponsored by Peniston Oils...