US shows get a different soundtrack? (S10E10)

ihyln

Car(s)
2008 M3 Sedan
I know I'm way behind on this one but searching has turned up nothing. I was quite intrigued by the sountrack on the S10E10. I scoured google and found the finalgear forums but unfortunately it only lists the music for the UK episode. The US episode has a completely different soundtrack. Would anyone be able to help me get the titles please?

The BBC's license for music doesn't extend outside of the UK or TV. It's one of the many reasons Top Gear isn't available on DVD. Plus, the BBC America versions are also hacked down in length to make room for commercials. As such, all of the "hardcore" fans refuse to watch any other version, so I don't think anyone here pays attention to it or any of the other non-original versions of Top Gear.

Simply put, you're probably SOL and it was probably generic, studio/keyboard made music anyway.

Ah that's a shame. The muiscal score for E10 was excellent and my wife even liked it. I shall prod BBC America with an email or two and see if I can get anything more. Thank you for the quick reply!

No problem. :)

Australia gets a different soundtrack as well.

We get the UK version! Same music, but it's 75min with added commercials! :)

Yes I was quite disappointed lately when I was watching the season 10 race with car, bike, public transport and boat and immediately felt like something was wrong. Turns out Prime NZ's shows are not only cut they have different music as well which I wasn't aware of before. And I was looking forward to watching Top Gear on TV for once.