A what's the best laptop for me...Thread.

Most new laptops have optical outputs for sound. It really doesn't matter then what sound card is in the computer since it's digital all the way.

I've found this site that has (from what I can tell) really good prices for laptops.
http://www.ibuypower.com/mall/notebook.asp
I know they are not name brand but they seem like good deals and I do not want to break the bank.
I was wanting to get a 1680x1050 so I could watch high-def movies from it. Also want it to easily to run CSS like I mentioned before.
My only gripe/concern is how good the sound card is as I want to be able to plug the system into a 5.1 surround sound set that I will have hooked up.

Any computer guys give any more advice?
Well the deals are excellent. The only thing I would worry about is the company/brand....... Otehr then that the "CZ-8 Ultra [2]" look like it would be perfect for your needs and it liooks pretty good to.
CZ7_Ultra_8_1.jpg

Last edited:
Ya I've read some reviews on the web and some people love them and others hate them...blah I love the deals but I don't want to gamble on a laptop.

Ya I've read some reviews on the web and some people love them and others hate them...blah I love the deals but I don't want to gamble on a laptop.
Ya, I wouldn't risk it either.
Dell and HP have some pretty great deals that come up from time to time. I know deals2buy.com gets the ones from Dell.