[UK sucks due to terrorism again] Transformers shirt = no plane entry

Well, actually....

But not being let onto a plane for having a gun on your t-shirt? Gimme a break, that?s so random that I can?t even begin to try and understand why anyone would do it... It?s just so immensely stupid, I?m barely prepared to believe it actually happened.

If I had been behind this guy in the cue it would have made me extremely angry that these security people are wasting their time with stuff like this

No kidding. Depending on my mood I might try to get all the passengers waiting behind to get some kind of chant going, but then everyones so bloody scared of any disturbance at the airport it would only end in me getting arrested.

If I were the guy I would definitely make them show me where, as a passenger, I was informed of the blanket ban on images of cartoon guns on clothing and if they couldn't show me I would refuse to change and then sue their arses.

They apparently draw the line at Proton cannons..

:D

:( When we can't show our support for the Autobots in their noble quest to defend their homeworld Cybertron from the evil Decepticons, then truly the terrorists have won.

:D

Grow some balls England, seriously.

This is insane. It's a picture of a cartoon character on a freakin' t-shirt. It's not a real gun, the gun is some crazy Transformers shit ON A T-SHIRT!!!

Honestly, that's just absurd.

SNA0216SC-280_498296a.jpg
... what not to wear is getting harder and harder to figure out ... are you still allowed to wear a picture with this gun ? ->
P3220128crop.jpg

How about a shirt that says "Knife" or "hidden shoe knife" ? :? I guess I?ll be a smartass, and get myself one that says "yu?nz?, sh?ngw? h? hu?xu? w?q y?n y? x?ngl?"* ... :mrgreen:

* a virtual cookie awaits the person who get?s this one ...

Wow, yea, bloody dangerous t-shirt that, no telling what acts of terriorisum he could have done, armed with a t-shirt! He could have took over the plane with it. "Everyone get on the ground or I'll take my t-shirt off and so you my hairly belly!, don't f**king mess me around man, I mean it, I'll f**king do it!!"

I don't think it's just the terrorism angle anymore, but the ever increasing pussification of humanity. This lady I work with has a 7 year old son whose dad is in the army. He idolizes his dad, but his school won't let him play with GI Joes or army toys. And he was nearly expelled when his teachers found him drawing pictures of army men shooting at each other on a piece of paper during class. :huh:

I don't think it's just the terrorism angle anymore, but the ever increasing pussification of humanity. Anecdote.

I agree, some people are weak as piss.

I got all wound up the other day watching a news story which was saying that many hospital emergency rooms were overflowing with patients and understaffed/overworked staff. They pretty much blamed the government for underfunding hospitals.
As it turned out, the real story from one of the doctors was because it was the start of winter in australia and all these fuckwits were turning up to emergency with colds. Some dude was complaining that when he took his 20(!) something yearold son in to emergency with a cold he got given some asprin and basically told to piss off home. He didn't feel he was adequately attended to.

Going to the emergency center with a damn common cold and wasting the time of doctors so they can't attend the serious patients and then bitching about not getting attention. <_<

Anger levels rising.....