Podcasts from Adam Carolla's show that mention Top Gear

I fucking love that video. :lol: Jamie Kennedy rocks.

7:50, to be exact, for the impatient ;)

Just a suggestion: Maybe change the thread title to show that there's tons of good clips from his show in here, even if you just put in in parenthesis after the title.

Or a sticky for all the clips, either way, just to get more people aware.

Hm, he seems intent on being the head honcho on this thing, and he's pretty confident that he's right. Halfway to Clarksondom already. And look, here comes MatDizzle to bang his head against the wall and tell me to stop comparing USTG with UKTG :mrgreen:

Just a suggestion: Maybe change the thread title to show that there's tons of good clips from his show in here, even if you just put in in parenthesis after the title.

Or a sticky for all the clips, either way, just to get more people aware.
Will do. :)

i dunno i think carrolla was the best choice for the show IMO

i disagree...

not to be mean or anything, but c'mon adam... leaving the man show... leaving loveline... and now trying to host a copy of a perfect show?
thats two strikes so far... hopefully this won't be the third

Last edited:
You're quite the Adam Radio Show fan aren't you viper? ^_^

Owell, I've loved him since LoveLine and am looking forward to the show

Last edited:
You're quite the Adam Radio Show fan aren't you viper? ^_^

Owell, I've loved him since LoveLine and am looking forward to the show

I listen to him as I fall asleep usually (as I'm up late), but yeah, I really like the show. :)

nice
gets me pretty excited for american topgear.
but man that lady on the radio is annoyin as sht haha. :lol: "i had a taurus for years i loved it" :lol: jus let the guy talk for christ sake ahahaha

hahah oh man that lady is so dumb its actually really funny

Teresa isn't dumb, cars just aren't her thing. Although you're right, she did sound pretty retarded during that one segment (she doesn't usually).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teresa_Strasser
http://images.google.com/images?q=Teresa Strasser

Last edited:
I do hate when he [and other people] say old technology is terrible; I do understand his point and agree with the cheap interior quality of american cars.

Still want my Zo6 and SRT10, (Viper!) as a part of my collection tho. :grin: