Random Thoughts....

Some cellphone-talking asshole rear-ended my stepdad today.. Why can't some ppl focus on the road when they are driving?

Hang on a minute, I'm on the phone.

Hey, the last time you rear-ended me you didn't even leave cab fare or breakfast!

Yeah, too bad I still can't ride for another month. The doc said I could putter around the neighborhood in 2 weeks, but no freeway for a month. Since I just filled up my Civic at $4.25/gal for 85 octane of discount CostCo gas, I may have to start riding sooner or learn to live on water and whatever pigeons I can bean with a notebook.

EDIT: WOOT! I got rep from Viper! That makes me happy.... in my pants.

Good luck with the healing think positive thoughts.

The Cult are indeed awesome. I only have a few of their songs, but good shit nonetheless.

You actually delivered a pizza to Ryan? He's the most irritating person on the show, but still, anyone or anything having to do with Le Office is damn cool. :cool:

If Ryan's a big jacked tattooed shirtless black guy, then sure. Apparently prison's changed him quite a bit. :p

Some cellphone-talking asshole rear-ended my stepdad today.. Why can't some ppl focus on the road when they are driving?
I've been wondering the same thing ever since an old lady somehow didn't notice the five (that's right...five!) brake lights on my Disco right in front of her.

^ What the hell are they looking at if they can't see an SUV with five bright brake lights? I mean don't they do eye tests on people in Ohio when they renew their license, because that's something anyone with some sort of vision should be able to see. :?

^ What the hell are they looking at if they can't see an SUV with five bright brake lights? I mean don't they do eye tests on people in Ohio when they renew their license, because that's something anyone with some sort of vision should be able to see. :?
There is an eye exam but it's laughably easy. I pay a lot for insurance because I'm under 25 and apparently an enormous danger to everyone on the roads but at least I can if there's a big freaking tank of a vehicle stopped in front of me.

Last edited:
^ I have glasses and when I got my license last week I assumed I would have to wear them but when I realized what letters I had to read I also realized I could have read them without my glasses. :lol:

Does anyone here take Playboy? I read an interview/article today in one of the more recent issues about the guy who makes the camouflage coverings for test mules. It was pretty interesting stuff.

I can't find the article online and I don't have a copy to scan.

Does anyone here take Playboy? I read an interview/article today in one of the more recent issues about the guy who makes the camouflage coverings for test mules. It was pretty interesting stuff.

I can't find the article online and I don't have a copy to scan.

You READ playboy? :lol:

You don't? I know the old joke about "reading it for the articles" but they are usually quite good.

Five brake lights, almost eight feet tall in the back and weighs so much that you can hear the earth sigh as it passes over.

Lots of dumb people out there.