World's Sexiest Cars

Sorry, no. Italian cars rust faster and worse than Brit cars.

Heh.

You are aware that the Italians didn't bother with rustproofing cars at all until the 90s, in general?

The Brits were at least trying to rustproof their cars as far back as 1960... Case in point: Maserati Biturbo.

The Brits were at least trying to rustproof their cars

Except, Jag and especially British Leyland, if you see Clarkson's Car Years, the one about British Leyland you see how they made the cars then drove them out of the factory, without primer, to another factory down the road to then spray them!

Ah, yes - but once they were AT the spray booth, they got undercoating and something that was supposed to be rustproofing. It even worked as rustproofing... for a while. By the time they got around to making my Series III, the rustproofing actually wasn't too bad - the problem is that it doesn't actually last more than seven years and the thing has water traps around the windscreen.

The Italians didn't actually bother with even trying to rustproof their cars. Ask any Maserati Biturbo owner, or Alfa Spider owner. That's why there's still a lot of old Jags in the US, and there's almost no old Italian cars.

I've had both. The Jags survived rust much better than the Italian cars did. Statistics prove it out, others can and will confirm. Sorry, you are wrong.

Besides which, while Jeremy commented about that, he has also commented that it took about a day for an Italian car to rust out, which is far less time than the Brit cars took. I can even provide an ep and timecode, if you want.

Last edited:
I quite like the Elise myself, I mean it's just.......well it's just something that makes my mouth water. :drool:

i think it's time for the voting stage as we're talkking about bloody rust proportions between english and german and italian cars. Another thread will be started intitled "World's Sexiest Cars - Poll"

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/06/11/470commodore,0.jpg

Why bother discussing it?

800px-1963_Jaguar_XK-E_Roadster.jpg

STILL making men leave their wives, women go crazy, and children drool... forty years on. End the thread here. :D

this is one of my mommy's favorite cars :3

also it is not a penis, it is a FISH duhh you perverts:p