2008 Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix

YES! YES!! Yes yes yes yes YES!!!!

:clap::mouse::woot::tvhappy::D:D

Have to say, that was a really exciting race. The numerous lead changes, drivers in the points who would not have... If you'll excuse me, a sig change is in order...

Great result for BMW 1-2 finish...

Equally great result for Crazy Dave - 3rd place!!

Timo Glock 4th is huge for his confidence too!

Yeah, but he cocked it up on lap 68 or 69 and let Massa pass Truilli.

I was hoping that Sutil would see some luck this weekend, and I think if it weren't for his retirement, he would've at least finished with a career best, especially with everyone else screwing up.

:dance: :dance: Kubica :dance: :dance:
:dance: :dance: Heidfeld :dance: :dance:
:dance: :dance: BMW POWERRRR!!!! :dance: :dance:

Hamilton, hamilton...anyone else had the idea when it happened that hamilton was thinking 'if i'm gonna hit somebody it better be Raikkonen?

Great Race! Piquet can clean out his desk at renault pretty soon i guess.

OH MY GOD!!!
Thank you, Lewis. Thank you ;)

I just can't believe it... look at my signature who my favourite drivers are... and both of them on the podium!

One-two for BMW... yay! :D

Kubica leading the WDC... please don't wake me up, I want to dream on!

EDIT: Alonso :(

So did Kubica get his first podium? (I've only seen up to Hamilton's crash)

This is why we need the facial expression camera! the classic 'oh shit' moments.

I wonder if Vettle will be docked for cutting that corner. It was touched upon, but there wasn't any follow-up information.

Does anybody know where to find the post race conference online? Obviously not yet since the race just finished.

Here in the US SpeedTV usually handles the race, but for a few in the summer it has been switched to Fox. As a result no pre-race coverage and 2 hours is the limit (so it cut off part of the way through Kubica's initial comments). :(

Sad to see Hamilton mess up, and I really hope he ownes up to not paying attention. It's possible the brakes weren't hot enough, but unlikely. Also, before anybody says he was looking to get Kimi v Robert, I'd argue that there was room to the left, he was already on that side more so and the wall was to the right.

Montreal delivers the weirdness yet again.

How do people like Hamilton again?

What a complete and utter douchebag. Seriously, what an asshole.

This is why we need the facial expression camera! the classic 'oh shit' moments.
No mate, he WON! HE actually WON! Go Kubica!
That was a great race, really congratulations to the winner.

Hamilton really messed up Kimi's race, just loved Kimi's "talk" with Lewis.

First podium? WIN, mate, first WIN :cool:

Great race...the fact that Kimi retired as well stopped me from turning off the TV :p...

Perfect drive by Kubica and Heidfeld, BMW deserve it, and so does DC. I just hope Hamilton and Rosberg don't get penalised because that would ruin the French GP...and I'm gonna go watch that...

Great race...the fact that Kimi retired as well stopped me from turning off the TV :p...

Perfect drive by Kubica and Heidfeld, BMW deserve it, and so does DC. I just hope Hamilton and Rosberg don't get penalised because that would ruin the French GP...and I'm gonna go watch that...

I hope they penalize the bejeezus out of him.

Holy monkey nuts that was a good race. Really glad to see BMW get a 1-2 the question now is can Kubica keep hold of the Championship, he clearly has the skill, its just if the BMW will be quick enough it.

Also great to see Crazy Dave on the podium!

P.S. Lewis, the peddle on the left is the break...

Great race, i love it when things get a bit unpredictable.
This is turning out to be quite a good season.

Hamilton... ok, he made a stupid mistake but I don't rate him any lower because of this. Everyone does such things. But this is his 2nd race where he doesn't score points because of his own mistake...
I think Kubica has been the most consistent driver from the Ferrari-Macca-BMW trio BY FAR. He truly deserves that WDC lead.