Random Thoughts....

Holy shit, a close lightning strike is frightening...

I should probably turn the computer off now...

I think this explains why I'm not sleeping right now and why tomorrow will be horrible.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/06/08/ohno.jpg

What are you talking about? Seems like nice weather to me. I mean the high is bit warm, but it's not that bad.

I think this explains why I'm not sleeping right now and why tomorrow will be horrible.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/06/08/ohno.jpg

93 is too hot for my liking. I'm glad soon I will be able to leave the states and it's poor weather and get some decent Durban air. :D

What are you talking about? Seems like nice weather to me. I mean the high is bit warm, but it's not that bad.

Well it would be ok if it were that in the middle of the day but it's past midnight and there is 84% humidity. I might also mention there is no air conditioning at all, just fans blowing the air around. Also it's a bit harsh of a turn given the 50's on Friday all day so I'm not used to it at all. :no:

What can I say, I live in the north and hot temps aren't my thing. I don't like cold either but at least I can sleep through that.

Hah 'Accuweather'! I used their Firefox plugin for a couple days until I realized something wasn't right. They told me it was going to be 62 and sunny all day. My window informed me it was like 50 something and pissing down with rain.

/fucking thing sucks!
//I'll do it live, fuck it!

Yeah, it already was in Cool Videos.

^When it's humid it's to hot. Not sure the dew point where you are but I was under the impression that deserts had a fairly low humidity level, therefore it doesn't feel as hot and sticky as it would with higher humidity. The 79F was what it felt like, it's now becoming light and it never got down to 65F it's still like 70F since it can't very well go lower than the dew point.

I live on the coast, so it gets very humid here (ever have fog when it's 86?F outside? Not fun), so yeah, I see what you mean about the 86% being more important than the 74?.

Oh, ffs.

I have to phone the hospital for an appointment at the Orthopaedic department.

Phoned at 2.30 on Friday, the line's only available up until 12.30 mon-fri.

Now I've been phoning since 11.30 and the line's always busy.

I can't help but think two secretaries are having a good gossip, and this thought enrages me so much my first thought was to run straight here and post an annoyed post.*

possibly sarcasm?

edit - bah, gone half 12 and it's gone to answer machine

Last edited:
Wow you serioiusly high grossed the guy on the used iphone. I can't believe he paid that much.

I figured out why he was willing to pay more too. Since hes from the UK, a new iPhone goes for 350 quid, or about $700 USD.... so its cheaper for him to over pay US sellers.

Anyways, whos excited for WWDC today?

This thread, if anyone is wondering.

izb0up.gif

I've been waiting to use that one for ages.

The thread is no more...<_<
But thanks anyway, Blind_Io.

Just found a bike and locked in the sale! It's a black and pearl-orange Magna with windscreen, sissy-bar and luggage rack, and saddlebags (will need replacing soon). The tires are in great shape, the engine sounds great (but it doesn't have a custom exhaust like my last one), and it has a clutch that was put in only 2,000 miles ago.

Apparently the guy really doesn't want to sell, but his sister is kicking the bike out of the garage for good this time. He already turned down a couple offers because he wants the bike to to go a Magna lover, not some dipshit who just wants any motorcycle he can lay hands on. I told him about being in love with the model since high school, the fact that I owned a first-year Magna and about my wreck. He decided that I would make an excellent home for his baby and we agreed on a sale. There's a couple minor scratches, but he is going to take care of them and have the bike fully detailed for me. He actually restores brightwork on boats for a living, so he will actually do the paint work himself.

Woot!

Excellent news!

WWDC was disappointing