Random Thoughts....

I went to the pet store earlier with the female parental unit and they had Puplights on clearance.

That is brilliant, i'm so getting one for my dog.

I already bought him some Doggles.
He looks way cool in them, see.

https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quadrax/2008/06/11/doggles.jpg

I am headed off to India until August 27th. I don't know how good the internet will be there (I know that fast internet does exist there, but I don't know how much I;ll be able to access it from where I am), but I hope I can get on FG at least once a week. I'll leave tomorrow, so I may still be online until then.

Have a good summer everyone,

Jake

Can you bring me back some Tata's, err, Land Rovers?

Everybody is traveling to cool places. I feel left out. :sad:

So, my girlfriend's banned sex as she says I "don't woo her enough". Once I woo her, she'll let sex happen again.

FFS:censored: She had this big grin on her face when she said it.

So, any ideas fellas? And ladies? And it's not like this is a new relationship or anything, she's just being annoying. Very annoying.

Last edited:
So, my girlfriend's banned sex as she says I "don't woo her enough". Once I woo her, she'll let sex happen again.

So, any ideas fellas? And ladies? And it's not like this is a new relationship or anything, she's just being annoying. Very annoying.

watto just got owned :(

I hear girls love chloroform. Especially if you give it to her in a lacy handkerchief.

Sorry but :lmao:

Seriously now, take her out, give her flowers ect would be my guess :dunno:

^^Ah! Chloroform! Brilliant!
^Yeah, I don't do flowers, neither does she.

I do not want to cheer up up or anything but - to quote Bart Simpson, "you're damned if you do and you are damned if you don't" - you're screwed (or not in this case,, as it happens).

I am not being very helpful am I? :sad:

I do not want to cheer up up or anything but - to quote Bart Simpson, "you're damned if you do and you are damned if you don't" - you're screwed (or not in this case,, as it happens).

I am not being very helpful am I? :sad:

No, but that made me laugh:lol:

I am a "happily married man, or else" as my Mrs tells me, so this sort of thing is a regular occurence in the Cobol household of course. Just thought I'd try to help. Er, still not much help, sorry.

EDIT/ Just thought I'd mention I have to buy a tank of diesel this am, about 70 litres I'll let you chaps know how I get on - this should be a real laugh (Price, tanker drivers strike etc.) not.

Last edited:
I LIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!111

Fucking tornado ain't got shit on me!

... I think it demolished my work though. I'm not sure how I feel about that :p.

^ lol, Gizmodo vs Engadget, that was a fun time

EDIT/ Just thought I'd mention I have to buy a tank of diesel this am, about 70 litres I'll let you chaps know how I get on - this should be a real laugh (Price, tanker drivers strike etc.) not.

What's diesel at for you right now? ?1.30 or so? God that's expensive. My 55L tank cost $80 to fill up the other day. Ouch.

I LIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!111

Fucking tornado ain't got shit on me!

... I think it demolished my work though. I'm not sure how I feel about that :p.

Glad to hear you got out unscathed. Was much stuff around your area (apart from work!) damaged??

^ lol, Gizmodo vs Engadget, that was a fun time

Not fun if you're one of the presenters... Didn't the guy get his press pass confiscated and banned from all future whatever-that-event-was?

First of all, don't be whipped, in my experience girls want it as much as you do. My two sure-fire ways of getting a girl to want it, and to come back for more:
- massages, if you don't know how to do it learn, it will always make her ready and willing...
- eat pussy, if you don't know how to do it learn, it will always make her come back and beg for more...

First of all, don't be whipped, in my experience girls want it as much as you do. My two sure-fire ways of getting a girl to want it, and to come back for more:
- massages, if you don't know how to do it learn, it will always make her ready and willing...
- eat pussy, if you don't know how to do it learn, it will always make her come back and beg for more...

Your two sure fire tips make a regular appearance when we're having sex so it's all good.

She's just being annoying. I'll just get her drunk on Saturday night:dance: