Random Thoughts....

So, my girlfriend's banned sex as she says I "don't woo her enough". Once I woo her, she'll let sex happen again.

FFS:censored: She had this big grin on her face when she said it.

So, any ideas fellas? And ladies? And it's not like this is a new relationship or anything, she's just being annoying. Very annoying.

Root her sister. :p

^She is a twin...

Her twin sister's an ?ber bitch though

hahaha, some of these replys are rather amusing I must say. I'll get her when she least expects it, all's well that ends well.

Last edited:
Sounds like the Twin needs a root then :p

You know what you should do...when she says she is ready to have sex again, tell her your not having sex with her because she doesn't "woo" you enough. But I know, the sex will be too tempting.

^She is a twin...

Her twin sister's an ?ber bitch though

O RLY

we should get some of the melbournians together for drinks out one night (make it central so we'd meet under the clock or something and go from there based on how busy places are)

Disabled man denied wedding
(iterbo) An Italian bishop denied a 25-year-old paraplegic man a church wedding because he could not have children. Lorenzo Chiarinelli, the Bishop of Viterbo, said that he had taken the decision because the purpose of marriage was not only love but also procreation.
An Italian bishop has refused to allow a church wedding for a paraplegic man who was rendered impotent by a crippling automobile accident.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article4100504.ece
http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=58967

... just one of these News, where you just go WTF!? :shakefist:

So, my girlfriend's banned sex as she says I "don't woo her enough". Once I woo her, she'll let sex happen again.

So, any ideas fellas? And ladies? And it's not like this is a new relationship or anything, she's just being annoying. Very annoying.
Tell her ok, but also tell her that she's going to have to pay for the prostitutes.

Or better yet, call her on it. Tell her she's being a selfish bitch and you're not going to take that from her. AKA get a backbone.

Root her sister. :p
Hey, that's a really innovative approach. Will keep that in mind. :cool:

^and what about the freezer? all food ruined?

Yea the food is all gone and the kitchen smells terrible, good news is that we are supposed to get power back tonight! I heard that the storm did some damage in other states in the Midwest. Anyone here in Illinois, Indiana or Ohio affected at all?

It's a mind game and a power-play, she probably talked to her girlfriends who convinced her that she should withhold sex to get what she wants instead of talking about it like an adult. Options:

1) Cave, do what she wants.
2) Attempt to have an adult conversation about your relationship
3) Dump her
4) Say, "Ok, honey" and then do nothing and don't let the lack of sex bother you; see who can hold out the longest.

When my last girlfriend tried to withhold sex to get her way (wasn't about wooing, it was some stupid thing that I can't even remember now)... anyway, when she tried this I just let her. I stopped trying to initiate sex and stopped talking about it, but I didn't stop seeing her. I knew that sex was more important to her than it was for me, she was a little messed up and used sex as the yardstick by which relationships were measured (valid measurement, but there are others too).

She didn't even last the week.

Blind_Io's godly wang always wins.

I agree with Avanti and Blind_Io.
Girls like sex as much as guys. If you're good enough, she will eventually feel the need.
[cocky mode ON]
Hell, if my girlfriend goes more than a week without sex, she attacks me when I least expect it.

[cocky mode OFF] :p

So, I'm in Florida for a family reunion, and we went outside to take pictures. I had showered earlier after swimming in the ocean and had no sunscreen on. I could feel myself burning slowly.

Blind_Io's godly wang always wins.
As flattering as that is, it was more an issue of self control with her. I had it, she didn't.

Random:

I am not wearing pants.

Last edited: