Top Gear Live tickets on sale 13th June

This is a new name for MPH?

Just the bit with the boys apparently. It is now part of the MPH show instead of being the whole show. Probably renamed it because of the world tour. :)

So do we go to MPH, or TG Live, or are they the same thing? :blink:

Same thing according to the site:

It's going to be awesome. Top Gear Live will feature Jeremy and the Top Gear crew creating a real-life motoring experience on stage within the MPH show which, they tell us, will 'incorporate the drama of film and theatre with the thrills and spills of stunts and special effects'.

Ah. So they are just renaming the live show to 'TG Live', with the galleries being MPH. Simple enough. So I'm going :D

Umm.. :|

does anyone know when the world tour starts or where they will go?

ohhh please, please come somewhere near estonia....

If you sign up to the newsletter you get special offers and get to buy your tickets a bit earlier. I have just bought mine and got 3 for 2 on the gold tickets and I also have front row tickets again.

Ah man! Why can't my parents get home so I can book it! Ooooooo :blowup:

My guesses are the tour will go to America, Australia and Germany, since that is where there are three TG (or TG style shows).

^ And South Africa right? They did that promotion thing there.

If they come to the U.S. I will have to start working lots of OT for tickets.

^ I don't think so no. I just remember they did that press conference in SA, and I'm pretty sure it was about MPH.

Just booked my tickets for London november 1st and got row D with gold ticket, much better than last year but.....

Anyone notice James May's name isn't anywhere to be seen? he did the show last year and seeing all 3 of them on stage was fantastic, yet despite being billed as Top Gear Live this year there's no sign of him, I'm excited about going again but will be a bit miffed if James isn't there as well, it's not Top Gear for me without him.

hugs
thief
xxxx

And don't worry if you're outside of the UK, because once the boys have appeared as part of the MPH show, they'll be off on a round the world tour next year.

*has some hope*