Worst SUV ad ever?

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Last edited:
Video doesn't work.

Saw it on the Daily Show.. It's quite horrible..

:lol::lol::lol: WOW! what a savings! and what POS CAR! seriously now folks.. wtf ?

So...does this mean he'll give a Kia to everyone who votes for him if he's elected? If so, I'm going for McCain.

Actually the car's not bad, got to drive it while in Harrisburg as a rental.
Feels decently solid and well-built.
Annnyway
I think it's horrible that they would use such an ad campaign to try to sell cars. I think it's just wrong.

I live in Dallas, been watching that commercial for about 2 months now.

Obama backing yuck Kia's? Another reason not to vote for him :D

The KIA dealer commercials and pretty much all dealer commericals in Dallas are painful to watch, Rodeo Ford anyone??...is it like this elsewhere?

The KIA dealer commercials and pretty much all dealer commericals in Dallas are painful to watch, Rodeo Ford anyone??...is it like this elsewhere?

Yeah, pretty much. California actually had worse commercials when I lived there - they still have people stupid enough to fall for the "Crazy Larry's Used Cars" sales technique.

Yeah, pretty much. California actually had worse commercials when I lived there - they still have people stupid enough to fall for the "Crazy Larry's Used Cars" sales technique.

I have fond memories of Cal Worthington... and he's still doing those commercials!

GM had a 2-for-1 sale not long ago.

They've endorsed Obama. :p

Both cars are wrong in that Daily Show clip: it's a Sportage, not a Sorrento, and that wasn't a Bonneville either, it looked more like a Tempest. Sheesh, do they not have car guys working for Viacom or anything? ;)

All I can think of is Blazing Saddles when I see that guy. He has held up well for his age though!