Random Thoughts....

^She is a twin...

Her twin sister's an ?ber bitch though

hahaha, some of these replys are rather amusing I must say. I'll get her when she least expects it, all's well that ends well.

My GF is great! The wooing consist of me showing my penis or rubbing her boobs! Or if she feels the need she simply grabs it...

I luv her..

My GF is great! The wooing consist of me showing my penis or rubbing her boobs! Or if she feels the need she simply grabs it...

I luv her..

You stay classy, San Diego.

Psh, yu-gi-oh. Magic: the Gathering is the best nerdy card game :p
I'll admit that Magic is quite fun. I still have all my cards around somewhere but everyone I used to play against gave it up long ago.

Magic would be nice if they didn't change the rules with every new edition to make the previous edition suck, thus forcing you to buy the new edition to not be blasted to smithereens.

^ Good, I think I'm gonna go see it. Still have to see Iron Man. Oh wait, those things cost money. To the internet! Well, at home anyway, internet here is almost useless.

I'm pretty sure there's a dvdrip of Iron Man out already. I've seen the movie like 5 times so far. Four times via TC.

As for Hulk..You guys are getting it tommorow. :p

So, I'm in Florida for a family reunion, and we went outside to take pictures. I had showered earlier after swimming in the ocean and had no sunscreen on. I could feel myself burning slowly.

I just got back from Florida and I am as pasty as they come. I spent 6 hours on the beach with SPF 30+ gunked on me and still got a horrific sunburn. It was the worst one of my life, I actually got physically ill from it. Felt like I was getting the flu, joints ached, body hurt, headache, chills etc. I think some of it might have been due to a lack of water. My back is currently peeling like cheap paint.

I just got back from Florida and I am as pasty as they come. I spent 6 hours on the beach with SPF 30+ gunked on me and still got a horrific sunburn. It was the worst one of my life, I actually got physically ill from it. Felt like I was getting the flu, joints ached, body hurt, headache, chills etc. I think some of it might have been due to a lack of water. My back is currently peeling like cheap paint.

lol whitey

I feel your pain though, I once worked an autocross in North Carolina, totally forgot to bring sunscreen, and was peeling off sheets of lightly-burnt skin for days on end.

I'm getting a Macbook Air early next week and i have no idea how OS X works :cry: Does it have a Text Editor or do i need iWork?

I'm getting a Macbook Air early next week and i have no idea how OS X works :cry: Does it have a Text Editor or do i need iWork?

You can get emacs for it.

Though considering the question, your definition of text editor and mine might be very slightly different.

I just bought a Wii. Specifically for Smash Bros Brawl. I can't use it till 8 cuz I'm at work. I WOULD be able to play it at work but this is the one day my boss is here till closing. .....just an hour and a half to go.

Yes, it has something called TextEdit which is similar to the WordPad program in Windows.

I don't really like iWork, though the presentations I see people have made in Keynote look really snazzy. Do yourself a favour and get Office 2008 for it.

But why are you getting a MBA? Blech, worst product out of Cupertino for quite a while.

If you are a serious editor of files the number 1 tool IMHO is UltraEdit, fan bloody tastic on a PC, do not know if there is a MAC version - I'll try to find out.

/EDIT Link to the web site - can not see if MAC compatible but this software is the dogs bollocks - I use an old version (V7.0) at work.

http://www.ultraedit.com/products/ultraedit/ultraedit_tour.html

Last edited: