• Citroen Saxo
  • Daihatsu Materia
  • Hummer H2
  • Jeep Compass
  • Mercedes-Benz R-class
  • Mini Clubman
  • Toyota MR-S - 3rd Generation
  • Zastava Koral - a.k.a Yugo

Yes now we're talking ugly cars! :thumbsup: I love the Z4 and I think it looks great but I can see how you could consider it ugly. I still can't believe I forgot about the Jeep Compass when I filled out my ballot. That thing is horrid!

7 Points!

• Toyota MR-S - 3rd Generation

:rolleyes::bangin:

Some people...Yes, it has the looks of a Pokemon on growth hormone, but really, it's all the more endearing for it. The fact that I want one as my next car doesn't help my bias. Oh, and I was the guy who picked the Z4.

I picked the Z4 as well. As for the MR2, my toyota-bias says no its not ugly, you could do a hell of a lot worse....such as teh Z4.

oh yes Daihatsu Materia, thats in the xB family I approve :3

oh yes Daihatsu Materia, thats in the xB family I approve :3

Indeed, it's about time. It makes me want to puke seeing that and somehow they made the new one look even more pukish than the already puky car. :puke:

But on that note who the hell nominated the Z4? I'm going to have to track them down now. :mad: It's one of my favorite cars and just about the only new or newish BMW that I like the looks of.

At least my car makes toast :whistle:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/05/toaster.jpg

I'm sorry to go offtopic here, but...

YOU NEED BIGGER WHEELS!

I'm sorry to go offtopic here, but...

YOU NEED BIGGER WHEELS!

*looks*

yes.... yes... that would defiantly be an improvement it would look less awkward then.

I'm starting to get worried. It's going to be funny to see where cvrefugee, katwalk, and my car rank in this. :p

I'm starting to get worried. It's going to be funny to see where cvrefugee, katwalk, and my car rank in this. :p

*looks*
lol pt cruiser
mom has one I call it a hurse :lol:
she named it patty

I feel obligated to share what my brother just started call PT Cruiser drivers, "PT Loser." :lol:

EDIT: WTF not worth a neg rep. It wasn't even my line retard!!!!!!

Last edited:
4d6e_12.JPG

4e19_12.JPG

there, here is the ugliest car ever /thread
if you put a bug on the list i demand it is this one

Enough stickers on the windscreen?

Its a shopping list :p

That wing has to be worth 150bhp.