'Top Drives' book out

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
I was in WHSmith today and saw this book.

It's half off in there about ?9-ish, I had a quick flick through it and it seemed good. I'll be getting it on Wednesday.

Last edited:
I saw that on Saturday when I was in WHSmith. It does look good. I hope it's not just articles copied from the magazine. Not that there's anything wrong with the magazine articles. :)

I second that - as I get the mag every month anyway I'd be a tad miffed if the book was nothing more than reheated leftovers that I'd read before. That's why I don't buy Jeremy's books - his columns are free to read at www.timesonline.co.uk and the archive goes way back so why line his or his publisher's pocket?

It has the obvious polar challenge stuff in it etc, but i'm sure I saw other random 'great drives' too.

P.s. I can't believe, I didn't know about this book.

Yeah I've got this book. It's really good - it's just rewritten articles from Top Gear Magazine, and some Top Gear show stuff like the Polar Special.
It stretches back to some reviews from 2004.

It is just the magazine articles in a book, but it is a great book.
I don't buy the magazine because it's awful (except for this month, 3 Veyrons on the cover :O) but the best part of the magazine is these 'drives'.