Free Ferarri F1 Sticker

You need to register and that requires giving all our contact information. Screw that. Not for 1 sticker.

I've gotten two sticker sets from them and the Ferrari shield is proudly displayed on my laptop. :cool: So far I haven't gotten any more or less junk mail/telemarketer calls/spam/etc. for anyone afraid of that.

You need to register and that requires giving all our contact information. Screw that. Not for 1 sticker.

I second that.

trap11bq9.jpg

I did the same thing a couple of years ago and aside from an "exclusive" Shell Ferrari newsletter I get in my email (which I don't mind), no spam as of yet.

There are even check boxes you can check to make it so they don't send you email and they won't share your email with other companies. :yes:

I just got mine as well. Pretty nice set if you discount some of the obvious Shell stickers.

how big are the sticekrs?

any pics? TTIUWP

A4 size.

http://img76.imageshack.**/img76/9648/image004bw6.th.jpg

awww... I was expecting something at least A3 or A2 size.

But since its free.... guess you can't complain much

Hmm the latest set I got didn't look like that. Time to order another one! I like the stickers of their helmets and that big #1.

I got one last year, I think I'm gonna apply for a new one now. They are pretty cool.

ok well now that I know it's legit, I filled an application.

Yup, my privacy is worth more than a sticker.

Suckers.