10-sexiest cars for women

Just For The Ladies :p

17538d1151686190-i-saw-pink-mustang-ford-prtty-20pink-20mustang.jpg

that reminds me of the bape veyron.

Did this really need a two-year bump??

Well, hell yeah! We found a person who thinks the Chevy Cavalier is a sexy car! That's one in a....billion? :D

No my car is the winner >:{

Anyone who thinks women should drive evos feel free to donate one to me........ or the impreza sti i like that too
please donate to the sexy car for kat fund :3

Just For The Ladies :p

17538d1151686190-i-saw-pink-mustang-ford-prtty-20pink-20mustang.jpg

ok :)

*takes it away*
What color should I paint it......

Nothing beats a chick in a flat black mustang.

I see myself in a Mazda MX-5, Jaguar E-Type, Aston Martin DB9, Holden Monaro and a Mini convertible.

a friend of mine had no women in his life. I told him to go buy an Audi TT, and within 3 weeks he met the women he is marrying next month.

sorry, no its not, not even a hot woman driver makes the car sexy, cool yes, sexy no :lol:

My wife thinks my WRX is butt ugly, but in the same breath, she says it has a hell of a lot of character.

Heres My top 5..

2) 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo

Only someone from Wisconsin would say that... :roll:

And this boy from Madison should know!

a friend of mine had no women in his life. I told him to go buy an Audi TT, and within 3 weeks he met the women he is marrying next month.

Make sure he has you in the pre-nup for a 10% share... LOL

Here the voiceover announcer goes: a match made in heaven, all thanks to some Teutonic engineering. ;)

I don't know what is a sexy car for a woman. Frankly I think that cars are more sexy without women :D

But yesterday I saw a woman in a Hummer H2 and it was the most unsexy thing I ever saw, next to the Queen in Wellingtons and a headscarf in her Range Rover *shivers*

Last edited: