Fuel prices in your country

?1.35ish for diesel
?1.50ish for unleaded 95
?1.60ish for unleaded 98

:(

Ah, cheap swiss petrol: (Well, in comparison to the rest of europe.)

Today, 2008.06.23:
1 Liter unleaded 95 = SFR 1.94 = 1.20 ? = 0.65 GBP = 1.87 USD

Greetings, lip

Just fueled up today and had a look at the board:

95 octane: ?1.20/L
98/100 octane: ?1.24/L
diseasel: ?1.29/L

This is getting really annoying, fuel prices in Slovenia are lower than prices in Bulgaria. And the Slovenian standard of living is much higher than the Bulgarian...(average monthly pay here is 200 Euro per month!)

28.06.2008, my local petrol station in the capital region of Finland: 1.554?/litre for 95 octace. The price can vary quite a lot in individual places (at some pumps it is 1.6?/litre).

4GlC2NhdyJwyHY_450x300.jpg

hmm,
gasoline around 1.05 euros per litter, alcohol around 0.75 euros per litter and diesel around 0.80 per litter, natural gas around 0.60 per m3 I think..
the price is +/- the same for about 3 years now...

I just learned something interesting. All throughout Europe, the governments dictate the maximum prices and then the petrol companies say how low they'll go to get that 1 extra costumer. Around here everybody's decided to just max the prices out since they're so low relativelly anyway. ?1.141/L for 95, ?1.163L for 98/100, ?1.171L for diseasel.

The only two countries in the EU with regulated petrol prices that I know of, are Slovenia and Luxembourg. In all other countries, the governments only determine the taxes (the minimum is set by the EU) and the rest is left to the market, AFAIK.

To noones surprise, the fuel prices in Germany have not really dropped at all, while oil prices have constantly dropped over the last weeks from 146 to 102 dollars. Someones making a lot of money here, and it's not us.

I get the feeling fuel around here is dropping. it's now ?1.12 a litre here for Unleaded (standard 95RON)

That's US$1.97 a litre - or $7.49 a US gallon

It was ?1.20 not so long ago.

To noones surprise, the fuel prices in Germany have not really dropped at all, while oil prices have constantly dropped over the last weeks from 146 to 102 dollars. Someones making a lot of money here, and it's not us.

Yeah, I'm a little confused by that as well. Fuel prices in Northern Adelaide today are around the 160.1 mark, which seems excessive given the oil price per barrel of US$104. Australia is tied to the Singapore markets, and I know the economy has an impact, but 160.1, seriously?

Yeah, I'm a little confused by that as well. Fuel prices in Northern Adelaide today are around the 160.1 mark, which seems excessive given the oil price per barrel of US$104. Australia is tied to the Singapore markets, and I know the economy has an impact, but 160.1, seriously?

It partly has to do with the falling Aussie dollar. The drop from USD0.95 to USD0.80 in the last 2 months has virtually negated any drop in the oil/barrel price. Damn you Aussie dollar.

It partly has to do with the falling Aussie dollar. The drop from USD0.95 to USD0.80 in the last 2 months has virtually negated any drop in the oil/barrel price. Damn you Aussie dollar.

Don't forget that FuelWatch is coming soon to save us all....

Just like GroceryWatch and the million other wastes of tax payer money.